Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,446 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

'I Don't Want To Die Young' Portable Calls For Prayers As He Battles Unknown... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don't Want To Die Young' Portable Calls For Prayers As He Battles Unknown... (461 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Young Portable / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don't Want To Die Young' Portable Calls For Prayers As He Battles Unknown... by CSBN: 4:03pm On May 26
The street rapper known as Portable Omolalomi has asked for prayers as he fights an illness that has left him immobile. The musician was in police custody not long ago over a car debt but was released a few days ago to face another battle with his health.

He made the request on his Instagram story where he posted a video telling his fans how much pain he is going through at the moment and asking them to pray for him.
Portable also mentioned that besides being sick jealous people who do not want to see him succeed have been fighting against his life too many times now.

Portable Calls For Prayers As He Battles Unknown Illness

In one of the clips showing him being attended to by medics, the “Zazuu” hitmaker said some prayers for protection from dying untimely among other things before letting those supporting him know that all will be well soon enough.

“Pain all over my body somebody pray for me I don’t want to die young. We don’t regret we go hard you can’t be comfortable being you in the mist of people that don’t want you. Be you let the stress go and let the blessings flow. Zazuuu am coming stronger make una help me thank God,” he captioned the video.

In another post, he assured his fans of his fight against the sickness, “No panic I still dey feel pain am alive bobo no go die young.”

See his post below …

Re: 'I Don't Want To Die Young' Portable Calls For Prayers As He Battles Unknown... by CSBN: 4:04pm On May 26
Re: 'I Don't Want To Die Young' Portable Calls For Prayers As He Battles Unknown... by Writervick(m): 4:04pm On May 26
Fast recovery bro
Re: 'I Don't Want To Die Young' Portable Calls For Prayers As He Battles Unknown... by muyico(m): 4:29pm On May 26
skitz
Re: 'I Don't Want To Die Young' Portable Calls For Prayers As He Battles Unknown... by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On May 26
stop doing drugs and all will be back to normal...
Re: 'I Don't Want To Die Young' Portable Calls For Prayers As He Battles Unknown... by blazingyou: 8:53pm On May 26
I sell fabulous Ankara fabric...

I have all the exclusive Ankara check my thread
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

D / Jennifer Lopez Says Women Rule Music. How True Is She? / Eldee Drops Official Video For "We Made It" Ft Sojay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.