Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Tapswap Goldrush: Here Is How To Be Part Of Tapswap Coin Mining In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tapswap Goldrush: Here Is How To Be Part Of Tapswap Coin Mining In Nigeria (2616 Views)

Sidra Coin - Mining/ KYC/ Mainnet / Launch /updates.... / Free MNC Coin Mining On Your Phone.... Hurry / I Need Information On Cobalt Mining In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tapswap Goldrush: Here Is How To Be Part Of Tapswap Coin Mining In Nigeria by NairalandForumm: 4:46pm On May 26
You heard about how Nigerians cashed out with Notcoin and you don't want to miss out on TapSwap? Here are the key steps to participate in TapSwap coin mining in Nigeria and other countries of the world:

STEP 1. Download Telegram on your mobile phone if you don't already have it. It's available at Playstore

STEP 2. Click this link TapSwap Telegram bot to activate the TapSwap Telegram Bot. This will open Telegram and connect you to the bot

STEP 3. Follow the instructions provided by the bot and start tapping your screen repeatedly. Each tap earns you points that contribute to your overall score and ranking among other players

STEP 4. To earn coins faster, go to the "tasks" section within the bot. Look for a task called "join our socials" and complete those three social media tasks (like following their channels). Then go back to "tasks" and click "check" to receive 200,000 extra coins

STEP 5. For an additional boost, check the "boost" section and look for the option to buy a "bot for 200,000 coins" which may help automate some tapping

STEP 6. Keep tapping and accumulating points to climb the leagues and earn more coins. The objective is to collect as many coins as possible

STEP 7. Once you've accumulated enough coins, you'll be able to convert them to official Tap ($TAP) tokens on the Solana blockchain when the token launch happens in May 30th 2024

STEP 8. If you encounter any issues accessing TapSwap due to geoblocking of Nigeria ip or your country, use a VPN to bypass the restriction. Go to Playstore to download any VPN of your choice and switch to US or German ip.

Remember, the core concept is simple: tap, earn points, climb the ranks, and collect Tap tokens! What are you still waiting for? Click on this link to Join and start mining -->> www.tapswap.com.ng. You will be taken directly to the official tapswap telegram bot

1 Share

Re: Tapswap Goldrush: Here Is How To Be Part Of Tapswap Coin Mining In Nigeria by HarcourtEstates: 4:49pm On May 26
Well explained. Thanks
Re: Tapswap Goldrush: Here Is How To Be Part Of Tapswap Coin Mining In Nigeria by NairalandForumm: 4:53pm On May 26
HarcourtEstates:
Well explained. Thanks
You're welcome. If you're yet to join, follow this direct link https://tapswap.com.ng
Re: Tapswap Goldrush: Here Is How To Be Part Of Tapswap Coin Mining In Nigeria by LoanAppNigeria: 5:00pm On May 26
NairalandForumm:
You heard about how Nigerians cashed out with Notcoin and you don't want to miss out on TapSwap? Here are the key steps to participate in TapSwap coin mining in Nigeria and other countries of the world:

STEP 1. Download Telegram on your mobile phone if you don't already have it. It's available at Playstore

STEP 2. Click this link TapSwap Telegram bot to activate the TapSwap Telegram Bot. This will open Telegram and connect you to the bot

STEP 3. Follow the instructions provided by the bot and start tapping your screen repeatedly. Each tap earns you points that contribute to your overall score and ranking among other players

STEP 4. To earn coins faster, go to the "tasks" section within the bot. Look for a task called "join our socials" and complete those three social media tasks (like following their channels). Then go back to "tasks" and click "check" to receive 200,000 extra coins

STEP 5. For an additional boost, check the "boost" section and look for the option to buy a "bot for 200,000 coins" which may help automate some tapping

STEP 6. Keep tapping and accumulating points to climb the leagues and earn more coins. The objective is to collect as many coins as possible

STEP 7. Once you've accumulated enough coins, you'll be able to convert them to official Tap ($TAP) tokens on the Solana blockchain when the token launch happens in May 30th 2024

STEP 8. If you encounter any issues accessing TapSwap due to geoblocking of Nigeria ip or your country, use a VPN to bypass the restriction. Go to Playstore to download any VPN of your choice and switch to US or German ip.

Remember, the core concept is simple: tap, earn points, climb the ranks, and collect Tap tokens! What are you still waiting for? Click on this link to Join and start mining -->> www.tapswap.com.ng. You will be taken directly to the official tapswap telegram bot

I have been looking the link to join tapswap and I can tell you that I'm happy I finally find yours. I have joined. Thanks
Re: Tapswap Goldrush: Here Is How To Be Part Of Tapswap Coin Mining In Nigeria by 9jageek: 11:03am On May 27
Another project to join really early on is https://theiapp.com
Theia is an AI community project and if you join now you'll be amongst its innovators.

Re: Tapswap Goldrush: Here Is How To Be Part Of Tapswap Coin Mining In Nigeria by holicupp(m): 11:21am On May 29
LoanAppNigeria:

I have been looking the link to join tapswap and I can tell you that I'm happy I finally find yours. I have joined. Thanks

There are more cooler project
Whatsapp
I have a group where I share update about
Crypto stuff and all

(1) (Reply)

About To Invest In Chymall, Is It Legit? / Manchester United Fan Token (MUFC) Has Been Created, Rush And Get The Airdrop No / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.