Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,918 members, 7,863,226 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Sunday Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sunday Jokes (287 Views)

Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Jokes by tega001(m): 5:07pm On May 26
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

1. Do you know that too much of thinking can kill you? Just think about it.😬😬πŸ₯΄
2. In 2026, girls will be like "cynthia, are you going to Chioma's abortion party?"πŸ™„πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
3. Please guys, look beyond ass and breast, your kids deserve a mom that can stand up and speak fluently and intelligently during PTA meetings.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ™πŸ»
4. Please how can I fry my chicken peacefully without my landlord hearing the "Ssssshss" sound? I'm owing him two years rentπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
5. I need a woman that will come home and see me with another woman and be like "Wow! Honey you are enjoying o"πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
6. This one I'm not hearing "1k to get 8k and 2k to get 16k"
hmmm, I hope all is well?πŸ™„πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή
7. Anytime I make my girlfriend angry, I will just use my mom's phone and text her "My daughter, he told me everything, please forgive him" and FIAM! We are good.
Sense u will not kill me oneday!!!πŸ˜‹πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
8. Dear guys, if you are not dating her, stop commenting "My love, My baby" on her posts, allow me to know when to shoot my shots.
I hate confusionπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸ»

9. Stop saying she left you because you are poor, my brother, if its possible, won't you leave yourself?πŸ˜¬πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
10. If your woman cheats, that's your fault bro, women don't just cheat for no reason.
Ladies! Are you people hearing me or should I increase the volume of the Mic?πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬
11. So I was chatting with my Bae and I wanted to tease her by saying "Olodo" BOOM! Auto correct wrote "Olosho" then my phone shut down....
Hmmm, anywhere I'm single again.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’
12. Someone should help me tell these traditional medical doctors that the problem of this country is bad administration and not drugs for cholera and low sperm count.
Thank you.😊😊πŸ₯΄
13. E don happen oooo.
Wife Call police to arrest her Husband side chick. Police reach there the side chick na DPO wifeπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜¬
Please share before you go
14. My sister, sell that Iphone and eat, don't let hunger kill you.πŸ˜’πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

(1) (Reply)

Dasdasdsadsadsada / Boredomkiller Tv / Lockdown Denies A LovePeddler Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.