Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,195 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

If Not For Obidients, Baterias Would Have Finished Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Not For Obidients, Baterias Would Have Finished Us (76 Views)

Hunger And Starvation Has Finished The Baterias In My Neighborhood . / “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / The New Meme " NIGERIA HAS FINISHED US " Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Not For Obidients, Baterias Would Have Finished Us by SadiqBabaSani: 5:19pm On May 26
Before they lock this thread, I must say Kudos to all the patriotic Nigerians called Obidients who love their country without holding back

If it were not for these patriotic youths, sychophants cum BATerias would have finished us with lies.

Nigeria never experienced this sort of hardship before till under TINUBU. It is a big shame seriously how they would have kept lying to the masses that Tinubu is the Messiah whereas he is the architect of our suffering.

Shame on all the sychophants, Nigeria lost out in the last election.

All the excuses of suffer now and enjoy later are lies.

Things will continue to get worse because Tinubu does not have good intentions for this country.

(1) (Reply)

The Great Sokoto Swindle: Tambuwal’s N16bn Fg Funds Fiasco / #theheadlines / I Have Total Respect For Workers And Will Never Denigrate Them — The Anambra Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.