Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,369 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Start Selling USED Kitchen Utensils In Nigeria (second Hand) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Selling USED Kitchen Utensils In Nigeria (second Hand) (101 Views)

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Selling USED Kitchen Utensils In Nigeria (second Hand) by AfroUpdate01: 5:26pm On May 26
If you are thinking of one small business you can start in Nigeria today with a capital between 300k - 1M naira and can generate 30k-100k monthly for you, selling Used kitchen utensils or small equipments is something you should consider.

In this video, I explained how you can start, where to get this items in Wholesales, how to Resell and how to send to customers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NEB45BFLxI?si=9k8a5u5Gjj4_oSkF

Watch, and share to others. If you enjoy watching the video and find the information useful, kindly subscribe and like the video. I will appreciate.. I talk about business Ideas and opportunities on this channel, feel free to watch all my previous videos and expect more.

Re: Start Selling USED Kitchen Utensils In Nigeria (second Hand) by AfroUpdate01: 5:30pm On May 26
If you missed this, kindly watch too where to get building materials and Artisans tools in Ibadan at wholesale price and you can resell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQxcx7Ikr4?si=5d4ntak4v1jRWPLu
Re: Start Selling USED Kitchen Utensils In Nigeria (second Hand) by AfroUpdate01: 5:32pm On May 26
Starting a Service Apartment Business in Nigeria - This one is an investment opportunity for people with atleast 10m in Nigeria. It's a business chat with someone already in the business. Watch and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWmrnkLow_Y?si=9MNvqtbMM9iMFN7g
Re: Start Selling USED Kitchen Utensils In Nigeria (second Hand) by AfroUpdate01: 5:35pm On May 26
Are you into a business where you sell in Wholesales in Nigeria and you want us to help promote your business online on YouTube on our Small business Arena Channel and kindly WhatsApp 07063789912.

We can also do product review for your products or brand, and people will patronize.

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Too Short To Grow Your Business ORGANICALLY Alone! / Any Business Owner Should Come In for Big Deal. Honest & Legal!! / I'm Giving Out $300 To 3 Lucky Persons Who Can - Read More..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.