Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,269 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Best 100+ Funny Poetry & Jokes In English - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best 100+ Funny Poetry & Jokes In English (373 Views)

Best Very Funny Poetry In English & Urdu 2 Lines Sms / How To Write Jokes In Six Easy Steps (video) / Jokes In The House (1thousand Laughs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best 100+ Funny Poetry & Jokes In English by PoeticExplorer9: 6:07pm On May 26
If you can read the best and top collection of funny poetry in Urdu[b][/b] then you can come at the right place. Read the best funny poetry and share them with your friends and your loved-one. ***Let,s Read***

Funny poetry is like a mischievous comedian in the world of words, making you laugh with its playful language. It’s a type of poetry that tells silly stories and jokes, inviting smiles and giggles. Think of it like a funny little poem that surprises you with its clever twists and turns. [url]Read More[https://poeticexplorers.com/funny-poetry-in-urdu/]

https://poeticexplorers.com/funny-poetry-in-urdu/

Re: Best 100+ Funny Poetry & Jokes In English by fnaf12: 11:17am On May 27
I had to read through all of the failed comments before proceeding, but Backrooms, I enjoyed this topic. It was extremely beneficial to me, and I'm sure it will be to everyone who writes here! It's wonderful to be both informed and entertained. fireboy and watergirl

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Kitch3ns For Sale Online / A Nairalander Drops His New Comedy Audio / Get All Celebrity Apps In Just 1click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.