Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,920 members, 7,863,228 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Sex With A Ghost Episode 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sex With A Ghost Episode 1 (288 Views)

SHOCKER! *Public Sex With White Girls In A Filli (+18 Live Video) / Ogaflex And The Ghost || Episode 1 ||real House Of Comedy || Ogaflex Comedy / Download Video Comedy: Papa Ajasco And Company Reloaded (episode 1 - 5) 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex With A Ghost Episode 1 by sparknovels: 6:14pm On May 26
$€X WITH A GHOST

Episode 1

My mom keep pestering me to stay back when she saw the clouded sky.

The rain that was about to drop will be a non stop, I guess!
I refused, telling her I had to get home that night.

What if the rain started midway, stay back and leave early tomorrow, she advised.

Mom, you are delaying me already, I can still get home before the rain started, I said.

Why don't you want to spend the night? the house is free, it can contain the two of us.
Or... do you have a wife at home?

No mama! I just can't....

I put my hand on her shoulder.
Mom, I will come visit soon, I said and proceed to the bus stop.

She doesn't want me to leave her, ever since she lost my dad, she hasn't been happy.
I tried my possible best to reach out to her every weekend.

I have been on the street hustling before my dad demise.
I had my apartment few months after leaving my parents house. I have friends who came around sleeping over at my apartment once in a while.

I ran to join the moving bus, the rain was showing sign with heavy storm.

I hop on the bus holding my phone so tight.

The bus took off.

Immediately after leaving the joint, the rain start dropping.

I sighed.
I was happy the rain wasn't falling as expected.
The bus keep going with full speed.

In a wink of an eye, the rain started heavily.
Thunder started rumbling.

Deep down in me, I was thinking maybe the world is about to end.

The lady beside me keep smashing her lips. She was so angry at herself for leaving at that time of the night and get stucked with rain on her way home.

I keep looking at her stylishly.
She was endowed with beauty, even though everywhere was dark, I could still see her beauty.

She remove her phone, trying to reach out to someone on her contact list. She was already scrolling through the list when her phone shut down.

I remove my small power bank and hand it over to her.
She smiled.

"Thank you" she said with her angelic voice.

To be continued

Subscribe to our channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fVojoWN7F0

(1) (Reply)

Game Player / First Iphone SE In Nigeria | Full Unboxing / This Man Has Amazing Comedies On Instagram, Pls Follow Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.