Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Google Revenue To Hit $100 Billion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Revenue To Hit $100 Billion (983 Views)

Apple Is The Worlds Most Valuable Brand ,tops $100 Billion Dollars / The Value Of A Brand: Apple And Google Top $100 Billion / A Brazilian Company Offers To Buy PHCN For $100 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Revenue To Hit $100 Billion by Orikinla(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2007
Shares of Google jumped to a record high today, giving the company a new market capitalization of $175 billion and making the Internet search engine and advertising company worth more than Silicon Valley stalwart Hewlett-Packard.

Google rose $7.27, or 1.3 percent, to a high of $560.10. In July, its shares hit a previous high for the year of $555. The share surge also made Google co-founders, Sergey Brin and Larry Page, even richer, a day after they made the Top 10 on Forbes' list of richest Americans. The net worth of other Google employees with stock and options also climbed.
On Thursday, Bear Stearns analyst wrote a report on how Google plans to reach $100 billion in revenue, a goal that Hewlett-Packard expects to achieve this fiscal year. HP hopes to be the first technology company to hit $100 billion in sales, after realizing some benefits from its hard-fought merger in 2003 with rival Compaq, and improvements and efficiencies in its various businesses under Chief Executive Mark Hurd.

Robert Peck, the Bear Stearns analyst, did not give a time frame for Google to reach the $100 billion goal, but he hosted a conference call

with another consultant on Thursday and they outlined six important focus areas for Google: searches on mobile devices, online video, publishing, business software applications, its e-payment system that rivals PayPal, and multimedia advertising.

Re: Google Revenue To Hit $100 Billion by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2007
so?
Re: Google Revenue To Hit $100 Billion by truetlk: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2007
I discovered this great online business in August of 2007, I immediately bought 200 shares worth $1,000 and since then, I earn at least $43 for less than 5 minutes of online work daily, which translates to about $290 monthly a 29% profit, for 30 days and most of all is that it has 0% risk.

http://www.incomestorm.net/?ref=4869

This is a wonderful program and I am glad to be introducing it to you. You will make some good money from it. The concept is very simple, all you have to do is buy shares,a share is worth $5. They will pay you 4.3% to 45% of the total cost of your shares daily. You can withdraw your earnings anytime,and they pay you within 1 minute to 24 hours of your request.

The accept e-gold only.

It is free to join.

You can also make money from referrals 5 levels deep.

NOTE: The more shares you buy the more money you make.

To visit the site, use the following link: http://www.incomestorm.net/?ref=4869

Join immediately to storm you e-gold account wth income today.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Internet Service And Zero Down Time For Cybercafe / Eye Doc Conned By Nigerian : Parted With 350,000 Pounds ! / Fish Farming "a Gold Mine"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.