Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,509 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers (760 Views)

Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway / Herdsmen Attack Lagos-bound Bus In Ondo, Abduct 12 / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by Oceanfl0w: 6:50pm On May 26
The incident reportedly occurred along Irun/Imesi Ekiti Road on Saturday evening.

Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted some of the commuters of an 18-passenger commercial bus at Irun, in the Akoko North-West Local Government Area of Ondo State.

The incident reportedly occurred along Irun/Imesi Ekiti Road on Saturday evening.

According to The PUNCH, the vehicle was attacked by hoodlums who dragged the victims into a bush.

Confirming the incident, the state commander of Amotekun corps, Adetunji Adeleye, said personnel of the security outfit had gone after the hoodlums in the forest.

He could not ascertain the number of travellers with the kidnappers, saying some of the victims escaped. “My men and soldiers from Ekiti are combing the forest but the hoodlums did not kidnap the whole 18 passengers in the bus.

“Some of the passengers escaped themselves, while our men with soldiers, recovered some of the victims in the night. Our men have combed the forest as we speak.”

Sahara Reporters

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by Sapasenator: 6:55pm On May 26
Oceanfl0w:

Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted some of the commuters of an 18-passenger commercial bus at Irun, in the Akoko North-West Local Government Area of Ondo State.

According to The PUNCH, the vehicle was attacked by hoodlums who dragged the victims into a bush.

Confirming the incident, the state commander of Amotekun corps, Adetunji Adeleye, said personnel of the security outfit had gone after the hoodlums in the forest.

He could not ascertain the number of travellers with the kidnappers, saying some of the victims escaped. “My men and soldiers from Ekiti are combing the forest but the hoodlums did not kidnap the whole 18 passengers in the bus.

“Some of the passengers escaped themselves, while our men with soldiers, recovered some of the victims in the night. Our men have combed the forest as we speak.”

Sahara Reporters

Normal Normal for that side nau. Very soon, Kindappers will soon demand ransoms in USD$.

Without state policing, It will get worse.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by immortalcrown(m): 6:55pm On May 26
Tragic!
Re: Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by NaijaCover(m): 7:31pm On May 26
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by richiemcgold: 8:08pm On May 26
Owo/Akoko/Ekiti axis
One of the most dangerous areas in southwest
Re: Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by OmotolaDeniro(f): 10:32pm On May 26
Oh Lord have mercy 👏
Re: Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:58pm On May 26
Shettima sheybe u say u you go handle security?
Re: Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by Curious345: 12:14am On May 27
The Fulani have brought the war to yurba land
Re: Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by Godfullsam(m): 8:07pm On May 27
Irun Akoko, my home town?

When I saw these fulani guys in oke irun the last time I traveled home for festivity, I told the youths to be careful and be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by Artscollection: 8:58pm On May 29
I thought they had an agreement with those bandits some months back
Re: Gunmen Attack 18-passenger Bus In Ondo, Abduct Travellers by columbus007(m): 7:00am On May 30
If women dey among meaning them go Don finish them undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sisters Busted Over Stolen Credit Card For Boob Job / How A Pregnant Cop Died Before Giving Evidence / Lagos Poly Student 22 Years Old Girl Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.