Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,391 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu (1149 Views)

Video: Zaria LG Tear down President Buhari Billboard / Christmas: Ebonyi Indigenes Lambast Umahi For Donating 300 Bags Of Rice To Abuja / Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by Melezenawii: 7:07pm On May 26
“I want to particularly appreciate for being outstanding and efficient. I thank you, Dave Umahi, for not letting me down.”

— President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by atiku4President(m): 7:10pm On May 26
After using Igbo man, you go still dump him. Same way Buhari used Amaechi to turn Katsina into Dubai and dumped him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by illicit(m): 7:18pm On May 26
Asíwájú JAGABAN

💪

1 Like

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:35pm On May 26
Dave Umahi is going to be the fall guy over this corruption of a super coastal highway.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by SocialJustice: 7:38pm On May 26
atiku4President:
After using Igbo man, you go still dump him. Same way Buhari used Amaechi to turn Katsina into Dubai and dumped him.
Umahi and Wike have the most lucrative ministerial office. They will only only run into problem when Tinubu decides who succeeds him and I know it won't be any of them. Amaechi was greedy and over estimated himself. I've known for many years that Lawan was to be President, Ovie Senate president but Tinubu changed it.

1 Like

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by Ola9ja23: 7:39pm On May 26
Ok
Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by ERockson: 7:39pm On May 26
atiku4President:
Is Umahi not receiving salary, how did Bihari dump Amaechi? Because he could not handover to him

2 Likes

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by Ola9ja23: 7:40pm On May 26
atiku4President:

Keep quiet

Yoruba na your master 😁

2 Likes

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by richiemcgold: 7:41pm On May 26
ERockson:
Is Umahi not receiving salary, how did Bihari dump Amaechi? Because he could not handover to him

Actually, Amaechi was one of the biggest beneficiaries of Buhari's regime

1 Like

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by Ola9ja23: 7:42pm On May 26
SW and SS are happy about this project

But SE are sad

What a sorrowful Bitter Obituarists 😁😀😁😁🤣

7 Likes

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 7:44pm On May 26
Jubilations all over Lagos state, president TINUBU well done sir.
Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by Melezenawii: 7:49pm On May 26
atiku4President:
Everybody cannot be President
Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by Christistruth00: 7:51pm On May 26
richiemcgold:

Actually, Amaechi was one of the biggest beneficiaries of Buhari's regime

Don't mind him

They think becoming Minister of Transportation as Amaechi was under Buhari is Rice and beans
Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by Coolestguy2023: 8:05pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
SW and SS are happy about this project

But SE are sad

What a sorrowful Bitter Obituarists 😁😀😁😁🤣

May there bitterness and sorrow never end. That gives me so much joy because you can't be hater and be happy. May they never be happy

9 Likes

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by rayvelez(m): 8:40pm On May 26
15tr project for his families.
Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by Sannisege: 9:08pm On May 26
Dave Umahi is one of the very few Igbos that have a good heart towards Nigeria. The rests are filled with bitterness and hatred towards every other tribe.

3 Likes

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by christejames(m): 9:20pm On May 26
Dave Umahi; the English deficient willing tool of this bulaba govt just like Amaechi under Buhari
Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by Melezenawii: 9:49pm On May 26
christejames:
Dave Umahi; the English deficient willing tool of this bulaba govt just like Amaechi under Buhari
Why are you sad?
Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 9:55pm On May 26
Great job Engr umahi! We commend you.

christejames:
Just look at what a supposed adult posted. You should be ashamed of yourself!

1 Like

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:42pm On May 26
atiku4President:

Umahi is a minister of the federation and I really don't understand how u guys can't address issues on a national scale

Na everything be tribal war to una??
Igbos need person-to-person psychological cleansing
Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by loffyloffy: 4:19am On May 27
atiku4President:

So katsina is Dubai now?

Dump how? Both Buhari and Amechi are in political retirement..What do you think Buhari could have done for him?

Or you mean Tinubu that he contested against and has in no way publicly supported will be the one to reward him for the work he did under Buhari?

A man that was speaker twice, governor twice without being on the ballot sheet the first time, minister Twice..doesn't look dumped to me.

1 Like

Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by 9japride(m): 4:23am On May 27
Melezenawii:

Everybody cannot be President
[color=#006600][/color]

How about Emefiele? Why can't Buhari save him? These people never learn.
Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by AcadaWriter: 5:14am On May 27
Asíwájú politician 💪
Re: I Thank You, Dave Umahi, For Not Letting Me Down.” President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 5:58am On May 27
SocialJustice:
Umahi and Wike have the most lucrative ministerial office. They will only only run into problem when Tinubu decides who succeeds him and I know it won't be any of them. Amaechi was greedy and over estimated himself. I've known for many years that Lawan was to be President, Ovie Senate president but Tinubu changed it.

Abeg Lawan "was to be President" of what Country according to you? Niger Republic, Chad or Mali?

Certainly not Nigeria and never via APC that had a gentleman agreement power would revert to the South after Buhari.

Lawan was never in consideration as a candidate to be President of Nigeria except late in 2022 when Abdullahi Adamu, former APC chairman, wanted to crudely force him on others as consensus candidate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The new History Lectures of Naija . . . / Nigeria Swallowing Benin And Togo? / Virgin Nigeria Plane Engine Exploded In Air.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.