Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,462 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

A Translation In The Realms Of The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Translation In The Realms Of The Spirit (127 Views)

The Two Realms Of Government / Something About Other Realms Of Human Souls Existence Apart From Heaven And Hell / The Day Reinhard Bonnke Died : the Commission, And The "Reactions" Of The Realms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Translation In The Realms Of The Spirit by ocnovakmichael(m): 7:13pm On May 26
God the Father, by His Spirit, has revealed certain secrets to men. And these secrets are littered in scriptures, yet it takes a koinonia in the realms of the spirit to draw it out. Scripture says, the word of God in the heart of men is like deep water, they cannot fathom the depth of it. Yet, it takes a man of understanding to draw it out.

Psalms 20:5
5. Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out.

On Sunday the 26th day of May 2024, I was in a church and the word of God was being read, then a verse of scripture came to mind, and I began meditating in it. All the while the word of God was going on I couldn’t hear a thing that was being said, my spirit was veritably pouring on the verse in my mind. And suddenly something strange happened. Now whether in the spirit or in my imagination I cannot tell. All I know was that while my body was in the church, I saw myself in another church preaching a storm to a congregation.
I saw myself take a text from the book of Psalms and I read it to that congregation. I later found out after my encounter when I was researching that the text was Psalms 137
Psalms 137: 1-4
1. By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
2. We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof
3. For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song, and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
4. How shall we sing the LORD’S song in a strange land?

While I was preaching to that congregation, I said to them, the Children of Israel sinned and were carried out of the presence of God. Their captors demanded of them a song, and they replied saying, how can we sing the Lord’s song in a strange land. Then I said to them, friend, when you are estranged from God, you don’t have a song. Those in hell are in torment, weeping, and gnashing of teeth because the presence of God has left them. I said, brothers, if you’re estranged from God, you have given the devil access to penetrate your home and touch your children, your finances, your health, your family. And the devil will afflict your home, and demand from you a song like they demanded from the children of Israel. The devil will put sickness in your body and say to you where is your God? Praise Him if you could.
Then I saw myself, calling that congregation to repentance, saying, come to the altar and kneel before God and ask for mercy. I said to them, I don’t care whether you’re a Deacon or a Pastor, everyone should ask God for mercy.
As that crowd were coming towards the altar to kneel, I saw myself kneeling before God, crying out for mercy on my soul, my wife, my children, my posterity, and for every one member of that congregation. I was in tears while I was on my knees praying. When I regained consciousness of being inside the church in the physical world, I could tell that there were tears in my eyes.
After that incident, right in my spirit I knew that while I was in the church in the physical plain, the Lord took my spirit to preach to a congregation somewhere. It was so vivid that I could still see it replaying in my spirit.

You see, as Christians, that should not astound us because God has done similar thing in the Bible. We may not understand being in two places at the same time, yet because of our relationship with the Spirit, God can take us somewhere to help a congregation. For instance, the prophet Ezekiel experienced something similar.

Ezekiel 8:1-18
1. And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord GOD fell there upon me.
2. Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.
3. And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.

4. And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.
5. Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.
6. He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.

Notice while Ezekiel was with the elders of Judah in the physical plain, the hand of the Lord took him to the temple at Jerusalem, which is about 52km, over 1hr by bus, to see the abomination committed in secret. In a later chapter, we see Ezekiel interceding for the remnant of Israel.
Ezekiel wouldn’t have had that experience if he was not on talking terms with the Lord. It was the relationship he had with the Lord that’s the reason the Lord showed him what He is about to do to those who had perverted the glory of God for idols of creeping things, and of strange gods. “Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets” (Amos 3:7).

Friend, get enamoured with the word of God so the Spirit would reveal the depth of the counsel of the Lord unto your spirit man.

Do not hoard knowledge, propagate it!

Jesus is Lord!
Re: A Translation In The Realms Of The Spirit by ocnovakmichael(m): 7:25pm On May 26
Please read and share
Re: A Translation In The Realms Of The Spirit by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:23pm On May 27
Translation is possible
Re: A Translation In The Realms Of The Spirit by ocnovakmichael(m): 9:05pm On May 28
Please share

(1) (Reply)

Staying Close To The Shepherd / Wages Vol 2 / The Gospel Of The Cross Alone Can Sustain A Person Till Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.