Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,959 members, 7,863,409 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

10 Ways To Politely Turn Down Love Requests - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Ways To Politely Turn Down Love Requests (65 Views)

How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / I Don Taya! How Do I Politely Turn Down My Boss Advances Without Losing My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Politely Turn Down Love Requests by Abaga001: 7:41pm On May 26
Turning down a love request can be a delicate situation, requiring both honesty and sensitivity.

It’s important to handle such situations with care to avoid hurting the other person’s feelings while also being true to yourself.

Here are ten polite ways to decline love requests, along with examples of how to use them gracefully.

Express gratitude:

READ MORE:

https://crispng.com/10-ways-to-politely-turn-down-love-requests/

(1) (Reply)

One Year Scorecard: Indeed, Wike Is Working / How Do You Prepare Your Home For Marble Installation? / "A 19-year-old Girl Reveals Secret To Earning Millions From Home – You Can Too!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.