Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta (16947 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by medropoly(m): 8:19am On May 27
Believe me, good people in this country are not up to half the bad people in this country
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:20am On May 27
morikee:
I thought this Police Report ish has been set aside by the Government why are hospitals still requiring it to treat an accident victims

No mind my poor English.

How do u know your English is poor?
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by Senioreddy: 8:21am On May 27
Are you telling me there's no fast moving car that can actually blockade those bast..rds or fear no let them pursue those thieves.
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by AAADE(m): 8:33am On May 27
laivwire:
Which one is doctor's report again. In an hospital.

If everything about Nigeria isn't a failure, I wonder what significance NHIS has.
I guess is a typo error. It should be police report .

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by assholemods: 8:34am On May 27
post=130156344:
What Is Really Happening Inside DELTA STATE
Nothing is happening in Delta State there are cases like that all over Nigeria, we pray not to be victim.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by dunski: 8:58am On May 27
post=130156344:
What Is Really Happening Inside DELTA STATE

People can ask nonsense rhetorical questions.Is one chance a Delta phenomenon?

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by AviatorMoney(m): 9:07am On May 27
Creamypie:
And beneficiaries of crime on this forum say no to jungle justice
I TOTALLY HATE hearing anyone talking or standing against the very honourable JUNGLE JUSTICE....... If u know wat these criminals could do to get away uncaught, u will see robbery as d worse crime,(which it Rightly is)

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 10:26am On May 27
Emyogalanya:
Another pot of soup cooked by Naija-Cover

Na Where, Mr Blogger, Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooooo
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by SouthSouth1914: 10:37am On May 27
jjflyj11:
Rich state oo, dem turn am to yama yama…some Hausa state wey no get shi shi oil better pass Delta in all aspect…This state oil and moni dem dey collect can fix the state, Infact the state suppose to dey borrow another state moni, but they are all stupid over there, yet everybody blame federal government…moni wey federal dey give delta if u know una go look say where e dey go since 20 years

Problem of Nigeria are caused by Nigerians

I still laugh at ppl that get triggered when they hear obi no go rule Nigeria term, if he rule e go help u wey dey curse everybody? E help u before? Noboby dey help anybody for Nigeria oo. Jona was better than obi self when he was given presidency baba loot with his families and friends 😂😂😂

Your papa and your extended family are the useless ones, hypocritical dumb fuckkk. Learn to have decorum in public spaces! Useless dysfunctional homo specie!
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by dododawa1: 11:38am On May 27
The ritualist are everywhere, even in your home, work place, in the mosque, church, market. How can two hefty men die in a construction company without being sick that was the story I heard, just like that, in my former place of work the owner nearly killed me, I received the arrow but I escaped by sheer luck. I ran into the hospital at exactly 3am in the middle of the night, it is a long story. The gentleman you see on the Facebook, whatsap and in all social media maybe a demons at night, no human compassion again, they have sold their life to the devil,there are lots and lots of stories, the one you experienced and the one you heard, Nigerians are desperate, parents should warn their children and stop putting pressure on them. We have entered the days of evil, may we not be a victim.
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by NothingDoMe: 11:51am On May 27
UselessBuharist:
Police report? Doctors and nurses have wasted more lives than they have saved
For a non-bullet wound? The issue was money in my own opinion. Hospitals no longer want to save lives without money.
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by Belleful: 11:59am On May 27
Okada was ban because of robbery. They turn to keke. Should keke be ban too? RIP to the girl
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by UselessBuharist: 12:20pm On May 27
NothingDoMe:
For a non-bullet wound? The issue was money in my own opinion. Hospitals no longer want to save lives without money.

It’s bad, saving lives should be their utmost priority
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by thatigboman: 12:27pm On May 27
laivwire:
Which one is doctor's report again. In an hospital.

If everything about Nigeria isn't a failure, I wonder what significance NHIS has.
I think they meant police report

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by Timetravel88: 12:38pm On May 27
The writer is not being honest with the reporting. Those reading this news should do so armed with their sense of reason. What manner of man will pick up a girl involved in an accident, go through the trouble of taking her to a hospital, listen to witch craft nurses demand for a doctor’s report, then consumed by defeat go through the repeat process of taking the girl back to the accident site? I repeat, what manner of man is that?
Why not leave the girl at the hospital instead of taking her back to place where death is most certain?
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by Quodseverismete: 1:55pm On May 27
I recommend the demotion of all the nurses and doctors on that day
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:10pm On May 27
jjflyj11:
Rich state oo, dem turn am to yama yama…some Hausa state wey no get shi shi oil better pass Delta in all aspect…This state oil and moni dem dey collect can fix the state, Infact the state suppose to dey borrow another state moni, but they are all stupid over there, yet everybody blame federal government…moni wey federal dey give delta if u know una go look say where e dey go since 20 years

Problem of Nigeria are caused by Nigerians

I still laugh at ppl that get triggered when they hear obi no go rule Nigeria term, if he rule e go help u wey dey curse everybody? E help u before? Noboby dey help anybody for Nigeria oo. Jona was better than obi self when he was given presidency baba loot with his families and friends 😂😂😂

is this how 2 correct sumtin?
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:13pm On May 27
AviatorMoney:

I TOTALLY HATE hearing anyone talking or standing against the very honourable JUNGLE JUSTICE....... If u know wat these criminals could do to get away uncaught, u will see robbery as d worse crime,(which it Rightly is)

then u shud be burnt alive anytime sumone gets offended by u

are u 2 wise 2 offend sumone?
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by AviatorMoney(m): 3:30pm On May 27
HellVictorinho6:

then u shud be burnt alive anytime sumone gets offended by u

are u 2 wise 2 offend sumone?
Are u so dumb?
We are talking about criminals here (armed Robbers) u are talking about offending someone....... See this Ole ole ole Ole, ...,
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:38pm On May 27
AviatorMoney:

Are u so dumb?
We are talking about criminals here (armed Robbers) u are talking about offending someone....... See this Ole ole ole Ole, ...,

is it only criminals they burn?

see dis rapist
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by AviatorMoney(m): 5:11pm On May 27
HellVictorinho6:

is it only criminals they burn?

see dis rapist
No, not only criminals..... including u too.
They will roast u alive, continue stealing...ole ole Ole
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:33pm On May 27
AviatorMoney:

No, not only criminals..... including u too.
They will roast u alive, continue stealing...ole ole Ole

not only ,including buh u accuse me of a crime.

keep raping. rapist ,rapist.
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by Seriouslady: 1:18am On May 28
I want to hear that the hospital has been shut down already. Nonsense.
Re: Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta by general007: 4:01am On May 28
post=130156339:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/26/girl-dies-after-gunmen-rob-push-her-off-moving-tricycle-in-delta/

The hospital should be burnt down Asap. They are evil. I don't support jungle justice but all the Keke once chance criminals once caught should be burnt alive. They cause so much harm to
the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Luxury Bus Along Ore-Shagamu Expressway, Ogun & Violate Students / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. / Nigerian, Two Others Arrested In India For Drug Peddling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.