Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,936 members, 7,863,312 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) (21315 Views)

Russia Sends Students From Africa To Fight In Its War Against Ukraine / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Uganda's Parliament Members In Serious Fight (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by God1000(m): 9:24pm On May 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL8hl-6UOCw

As the war in Sudan continues, women and girls have been learning new skills at a combat training camps set up by the army on how to defend themselves against the RSF

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by God1000(m): 9:24pm On May 26
Brave women

blueghost:

You are a big-time hypocrite. When a situation favors you, you laud the actions as those of brave women, celebrating their strength and courage. However, when things don't go your way, you change your tune, crying foul and calling for peace. Your behavior is the epitome of double standards. Today, you stand firmly against wars, preaching about the importance of harmony and non-violence. But tomorrow, when it suits your agenda, you support conflict and aggression. This inconsistency undermines your credibility as your moniker says and reveals your true nature as someone who shifts principles based on convenience rather than conviction.

I'm not a hypocrite, maybe I was blind before, but I can see now, the veil had been lifted

I've never supported conflict anywhere before, I don't know for how long you've been following me on this forum, but your accusations are false

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Everyday247: 9:26pm On May 26
Ha FTC what is my prize? wink
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by blueghost(m): 11:13pm On May 26
God1000:
Brave women
You are a big-time hypocrite. When a situation favors you, you laud the actions as those of brave women, celebrating their strength and courage. However, when things don't go your way, you change your tune, crying foul and calling for peace. Your behavior is the epitome of double standards. Today, you stand firmly against wars, preaching about the importance of harmony and non-violence. But tomorrow, when it suits your agenda, you support conflict and aggression. This inconsistency undermines your credibility as your moniker says and reveals your true nature as someone who shifts principles based on convenience rather than conviction.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Botragelad: 2:38am On May 27
blueghost:

In a world where eloquence often masks cluelessness, he stands as a prime example. His words, abundant yet devoid of substance, cascade like a river that flows vigorously yet reaches no sea. He indulges in discourse with the zest of an infant at its mother's embrace, blissfully unaware of the depths he has yet to explore.

Consider the duality of his stance, a pendulum swinging with the winds of convenience. In the face of terror within Nigeria's borders, he calls for the shield of governance, denouncing the violence with fervor. Yet, when the script is flipped and Israel's hand is forced against Hamas, he cries out, painting a narrative of genocide. The same scenes, yet his lens shifts, colored by his disdain for one and sympathy for the other, a chameleon basking in the sun of public opinion.

He is the architect of his own facade, constructing realities that suit the moment, never planting his feet firmly on any ground. They are the dancers in the masquerade of truth, swaying to the tunes that resonate with the crowd, much like Jackson Hinkle, unbothered by the absence of logic in their symphony of words.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Boogyman557: 3:02am On May 27
Holly Gram cool No joke. We all need this in Nigeria.

If u no get strength to fight then buy KALA kip for ur bag.

KUNTRY no safe again. KUNTRY don cast both for small MARKET and main MARKET.

If u get PIKIN, teach them how to fight or buy KALA give ur PIKIN.

No fear. Children of this GENERATION de adapt to things fast.

PIKIN of 5yrs don de operate PHONE.

PIKIN of 8yrs don de operate LAPi..

So buy KALA give ur PIKIN for self defense.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by God1000(m): 7:32am On May 27
Botragelad:

In a world where eloquence often masks cluelessness, he stands as a prime example. His words, abundant yet devoid of substance, cascade like a river that flows vigorously yet reaches no sea. He indulges in discourse with the zest of an infant at its mother's embrace, blissfully unaware of the depths he has yet to explore.

Consider the duality of his stance, a pendulum swinging with the winds of convenience. In the face of terror within Nigeria's borders, he calls for the shield of governance, denouncing the violence with fervor. Yet, when the script is flipped and Israel's hand is forced against Hamas, he cries out, painting a narrative of genocide. The same scenes, yet his lens shifts, colored by his disdain for one and sympathy for the other, a chameleon basking in the sun of public opinion.

He is the architect of his own facade, constructing realities that suit the moment, never planting his feet firmly on any ground. They are the dancers in the masquerade of truth, swaying to the tunes that resonate with the crowd, much like Jackson Hinkle, unbothered by the absence of logic in their symphony of words.
You don't have to insult me Mr man, please respect yourself and desist from such behavior, we all have our different views and opinions on issues.

I've always stood against evil both in Nigeria and elsewhere, I will never turn a blind eye to human suffering anywhere on earth, you people hate me for saying the truth, I understand that, even nelson Mandela was once labeled a terrorist by the apartheid government in south Africa supported by the same people you worship today.

You people are religious extremists and sadists, I know what I stand for, I don't shift principles.

People fear losing friends, money, knowledge etc, but losing your conscience and humanity is the worst of all to lose

Now, some people don’t have much of a conscience to begin with, and for them it isn’t such a big deal to lose the rest of it. You can’t miss that which you never really had to begin with.

Supporting evil barbarism makes you a dangerous monster that should be ostricized

I don't engage in debate with psychopaths that that see nothing wrong in killing over 35, 000 human beings mostly women and children.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by DasaintHope(m): 7:58am On May 27
If not that terrorism has eroded this one's brain.
We've never seen you condemn or advocate against Boko Haram, Bandits, or your Jihadistic fulani brothers commiting genocide on ethnic christain minority.
Mr lover of peace and humanity, are Nigerian lives worth less? Or is it because here it is muslims doing the oppression and killing?
Answer me.

God1000:
You don't have to insult me Mr man, please respect yourself and desist from such behavior, we all have our different opinions.

It beats my imagination why any sane human being will support mass murder in another country, but the same people will cry foul in Nigeria when government makes a move to crackdown on armed groups that threaten our sovereignty, you can see your hypocrisy and double standard behavior.

As for me, I've always stood against evil both in Nigeria and elsewhere, I will never turn a blind eye to human suffering anywhere on earth, you people hate me for saying the truth, I understand that, even nelson Mandela was once labeled a terrorist by the apartheid government in south Africa supported by the same people you worship today.

You people are religious extremists and sadists, I know what I stand for, I don't shift principles.

People fear losing friends, money, knowledge etc, but losing your conscience and humanity is the worst of all to lose

Now, some people don’t have much of a conscience to begin with, and for them it isn’t such a big deal to lose the rest of it. You can’t miss that which you never really had to begin with.

Supporting evil barbarism makes you a dangerous monster that should be ostricized

I don't engage in debate with psychopaths that that see nothing wrong in killing over 35, 000 human beings mostly women and children.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by God1000(m): 8:13am On May 27
DasaintHope:
If not that terrorism has eroded this one's brain.
We've never seen you condemn or advocate against Boko Haram, Bandits, or your Jihadistic fulani brothers commiting genocide on ethnic christain minority.
Mr lover of peace and humanity, are Nigerian lives worth less? Or is it because here it is muslims doing the oppression and killing?
Answer me.

I've condemned the senseless killings across Nigeria for years, I was seriously insulted during the administration of Good luck Jonathan for criticizing his approach and nonchalant altitude, mostly from easterners

I was also insulted during the Buhari's administration for criticizing him, mostly from northerners

I know my brothers in south west will start trolling me once I start calling out Tinubu.

Nigeria is such a complex country, you can never please those three major tribes, so I've decided to tone down my rhetoric and remain neutral for now.

Elections have consequences, if you make wrong choices, you will suffer for it, talking from now till tomorrow won't change anything

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by DasaintHope(m): 8:16am On May 27
They've never been posts from you condemning Fulani Jihadists Mr Condemner

God1000:

I've condemned the senseless killings across Nigeria for years, I was seriously insulted during the administration of Good luck Jonathan for criticizing his approach and nonchalant altitude, mostly from easterners

I was also insulted during the Buhari's administration for criticizing him, mostly from northerners

I know my brothers in south west will start trolling me once I start calling out Tinubu.

Nigeria is such a complex country, you can never please those three major tribes, so I've decided to tone down my rhetoric and remain neutral for now.

8 Likes

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Botragelad: 8:29am On May 27
God1000:
You don't have to insult me Mr man, please respect yourself and desist from such behavior, we all have our different views and opinions on issues.

It beats my imagination why any sane human being will support mass murder in another country, but the same people will cry foul in Nigeria when government makes a move to crackdown on armed groups that threaten our sovereignty, you can see your hypocrisy and double standard behavior.

As for me, I've always stood against evil both in Nigeria and elsewhere, I will never turn a blind eye to human suffering anywhere on earth, you people hate me for saying the truth, I understand that, even nelson Mandela was once labeled a terrorist by the apartheid government in south Africa supported by the same people you worship today.

Your words, like leaves in the wind, are plentiful but often drift without landing. Speaking with sincerity, one wonders why you would fault Israel for shielding itself from those who hide among civilians to shoot missiles. Just yesterday, missiles traced a path from Rafah to Tel Aviv, an act that went unremarked by you. Yet, when Israel stands firm, you are quick to pen your disapproval.

It appears you wear a mask of virtue, yet transparency reveals the two sides of your coin. Though you may label me as you wish, the necessity to confront terror is undeniable.

And as for your statistics, they seem to be plucked from the same tree of hearsay that too many shake for answers, rather than seeking the truth that lies buried beneath the roots. It's a shame when the chorus of the uninformed drowns out the voice of reason.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by God1000(m): 8:37am On May 27
Botragelad:

Your words, like leaves in the wind, are plentiful but often drift without landing. Speaking with sincerity, one wonders why you would fault Israel for shielding itself from those who hide among civilians to shoot missiles. Just yesterday, missiles traced a path from Rafah to Tel Aviv, an act that went unremarked by you. Yet, when Israel stands firm, you are quick to pen your disapproval.

It appears you wear a mask of virtue, yet transparency reveals the two sides of your coin. Though you may label me as you wish, the necessity to confront terror is undeniable.

And as for your statistics, they seem to be plucked from the same tree of hearsay that too many shake for answers, rather than seeking the truth that lies buried beneath the roots. It's a shame when the chorus of the uninformed drowns out the voice of reason.
Palestinian people also have the right to defend themselves, not just Israel.

Stop this one-sided narrative, 75 years of oppression and occupation of Palestinian lands is also a terrorism.

Denying people the right to exist is a crime against humanity.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by mbahdi(m): 8:52am On May 27
Good
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by malali: 8:52am On May 27
Self defence should not be underated.
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52am On May 27
lipsrsealed
The only training Nigerian bannies can ever attend is on how to bill Nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by id4sho(m): 8:52am On May 27
tongue
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:53am On May 27
Nigerian women should attend training too..on how to fight poverty through diverse skills acquisition programmes before all this coming generation turn influencers/'oloshos'/hook up finish.

Problems different abegi.
Naija dey japa go Sudan sef undecided
I lie ?

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:54am On May 27
Hmmmm
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Verifier(m): 8:54am On May 27
What a man can do . . .

On another note, this is how rebel groups always metamorphoses.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by phemmie06(m): 8:54am On May 27
cry
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by kennyz247(m): 8:54am On May 27
See women useful to her national unity, at least better than hok up and urgent 2k girls everywhere.
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 8:54am On May 27
If this ones die in this holy war, what will they offer them in heaven? Single golden forever erectus dick or 72 ED dicks
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Oakenshield: 8:54am On May 27
Hisbah wouldn't like this
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Awesomejake(m): 8:56am On May 27
Dead body go full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by osuofia2(m): 8:56am On May 27
smiley
PEACEFUL..........................................................
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:57am On May 27
Chai. ISLAM! ISLAM!! ISLAM!!! How many times did I call you?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Onewazobia(m): 8:58am On May 27
Botragelad:

Let's go on,
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Botragelad: 9:01am On May 27
God1000:
Palestinian people also have the right to defend themselves, not just Israel.

Stop this one-sided narrative, 75 years of oppression and occupation of Palestinian lands is also a terrorism.

Denying people the right to exist is a crime against humanity.
Israel, too, holds the shield of self-defense against terror. Consider who lit the fuse of war first. Who turned away from the path of two state solution? Who casts a shadow over the innocent to hide and carry out their crime?

Ponder over these questions and seek your truth. If you can see through the fog of spin, you're on the brink of liberating yourself from the grip of deceit. If not, you may remain adrift in a sea of falsehoods.

7 Likes

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by vikstandon(m): 9:01am On May 27
God1000:

Elections have consequences, if you make wrong choices, you will suffer for it, talking from now till tomorrow won't change anything

Shut up, you elevate your bigotry the more!

You spoke against a South-South Man, Spoke against a Northerner, but keeps quiet in the rule of a South-westerner. You're no different from WS.

You are a bigot, you keep quiet at injustice when is from a brother. That's wickedness promax.

7 Likes

Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by Botragelad: 9:01am On May 27
Onewazobia:

Let's go on,
Re: Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) by ziragoldd(m): 9:01am On May 27
appears you wear a mask of virtue, yet transparency reveals the two sides of your coin. Though you may label me as you wish, the necessity to confront terror is undeniable.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / Rishi Sunak Makes First Speech As UK Prime Minister / Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.