Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,570 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) (23974 Views)

Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) / Stop Giving Your Money To Greedy Pastors And Priests, Start Giving To God / How To Identity Fake Anointing Oils And Fake Anointing Services (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by YesDaddyTill203: 11:31am On May 27
paxonel:
I do not know whether pastors are not aware that they themselves are scammers too, or they know but pretend not to know
After a while they start to believe their own lies. grin

Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:32am On May 27
Where there are so many churches in a particular location, state, area, locality or street it is hasty to conclude that all the churches are not fraud and all their pastors are called by God.
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by allthingsgood: 11:34am On May 27
Sorry i dont have any faith in oyedepo nor do i trust him
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by seunayantokun(m): 11:34am On May 27
Ability to raise big offerings is not a measure of righteous anointing. Gain is not godliness (1Timothy 6:5).
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by chatinent: 11:38am On May 27
Eagleways:
they should ban driving because you dont have a car ?

oga , face your idol worship and leave those who love the church.
If any pastor snatched your money, go and collect it back, use the police or Efcc .
If your money is not in any church, SHUTUP and face what concerns you. You didn't give me any money so you shouldn't tell me who gets it from me

Thank you

Either you are one of these preachermen who lie or a devoted church goer being deceived, however, you and your opinion mean nothing te me. Same as mine to you. Live life.
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Buffalo2(m): 11:45am On May 27
Buh he preaches giving too nah
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by lagosrd: 11:46am On May 27
What I see and I have seen in lfc is that those pastors practicing this kind of stuff are only doing so from their pockets. Some are overly greedy and over ambitious. They sent seems to understand what the bishop is saying. All they know is that the grace that works for bishop will work multiple in their lives through any means . But they question is that did
Bishop oyedepo get there in a day?
what are the challenges he faced ?
have they faced any at all ?
Is it by sweet talking their congratulations and not following what the man laid down ? What sacrifices have they made like the Bishop.

You see most of them are only deceiving themeselves per seconds. I once told one that the way he is going is not too desirable. He took me for and an enemy. He misled most of the gullible and by the time he left the church their eyes now all opened like sheeps without Shepard's.

Imagine someone struggling and still teaching prosperity.
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by kmaster007: 11:46am On May 27
Birds from same feathers
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Hussein035: 11:47am On May 27
chatinent:
Without mincing words, all churches in Nigeria are actually business centres...including that of this name.

If tithes and offering are banned in churches, most of them would have been tailors, plumbers, carpenters, game hunters, etc.

If they remove it today

All those God has called me stuff will stop

Infact God will stop calling them immediately

Liars everywhere, turn God to conductors calling passengers at mile 2 oshodi road

Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by emapeteum(m): 11:48am On May 27
YoungLionken:
He didn't mock them, he told them the truth ...
He's indirectly talking to himself without knowing. He has stolen from people for a long time and does not need them again.
Hence the attack on those taking his path.

Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:04pm On May 27
Mocking what you’re part of lol
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Tetraozonaitera: 12:10pm On May 27
chatinent:
Either you are one of these preachermen who lie or a devoted church goer being deceived, however, you and your opinion mean nothing te me. Same as mine to you. Live life.

The guy told you the plain truth.
If you did not give him money you have no right to tell him how to spend his money.

It concerns you not.

If he likes he breaks his salary into two every month and give it to a church. If that's what gives him joy and peace so be it.

Is it not better than someone who squanders such on gambling?
(Even, nothing concerns anyone with a gamblers lifestyle)

Live and let live.
Mind your business.
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by chatinent: 12:15pm On May 27
Tetraozonaitera:

The guy told you the plain truth.
If you did not give him money you have no right to tell him how to spend his money.

It concerns you not.

If he likes he breaks his salary into two every month and give it to a church. If that's what gives him joy and peace so be it.

Is it not better than someone who squanders such on gambling?
(Even, nothing concerns anyone with a gamblers lifestyle)

Live and let live.
Mind your business.

Your opinion too is the same as his.

Apply your advice first: mind your business.
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by kkins25(m): 12:21pm On May 27
bigtt76:
🤣🤣🤣 To think many of those greedy pastors look up to him for inspiration 😂
The irony😂😂😂

Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Tetraozonaitera: 12:25pm On May 27
chatinent:
Your opinion too is the same as his.

Apply your advice first: mind your business

If you had minded yours the guy wouldn't have lashed at you and I wouldn't have commented.

Besides, I am a Winner Member. My business is what you chuk your dirty mouth into. So Im justified to have replied you.

Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by rollywise(m): 12:45pm On May 27
A man full of grace. If you attend winners churches and see d coordination and dedication of people without the presence of this man, you'll know it can only be God. He doesn't even know where some of the churches are yet it's so coordinated like he's right there. Today I pray for such grace of ease in my life, marriage, business, health and finances in Jesus powerful name, Amen🙏

Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Amumaigwe: 1:04pm On May 27
bigtt76:

He is the newest of Pastor Abel Damina's converts,
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by chatinent: 1:12pm On May 27
Tetraozonaitera:

If you had minded yours the guy wouldn't have lashed at you and I wouldn't have commented.

Besides, I am a Winner Member. My business is what you chuk your dirty mouth into. So Im justified to have replied you.

And your are losing this conversation, Agu.
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Tetraozonaitera: 1:19pm On May 27
chatinent:
And your are losing this conversation, Agu.

And you have lost the conversation Depe
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by MordecaiMAKIR: 1:24pm On May 27
POT & KETTLE. He should sit this one out.
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by brightleave(m): 1:45pm On May 27
Maybe he is referring to himself grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Lomprico2: 2:42pm On May 27
Your pastors in other branches do this same thing na. I don't understand. undecided
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On May 27
edungene7:
Only if this pastor know what awaits them here after they will be sorry they have destroyed so many homes
He knows. He knows nothing awaits him in the after. He knows that when he dies he simply ceased to exist. It is for that reason he boldly scams all those who instead believe they have an afterlife. lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Kapeter(m): 3:07pm On May 27
bigtt76:
Many of you get bishop Oyedepo wrong actually. Many give for whatever reason not because they are cajoled to in Winners chapel. Offering and whatever you have to give in Winners chapel is taking once in a white envelope. If you like drop empty envelope, if you like put your life savings. Winners chapel do not cajole members to give and give and give. Can’t say same for many other churches. I’ve attended lots of Pentecostal and orthodox churches and I have first hand info about their ways.

Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Jayhome24: 3:16pm On May 27
I can't see anything mockery or mocking here video Oyedepo just saying the truth the way he sees it despite himself not immune from the truth...
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Solidex(m): 3:52pm On May 27
He's an old fox in the game.
That are all the same but operating at different frequencies.
Thieves in disguise of men of God.
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:56pm On May 27
chatinent:
Without mincing words, all churches in Nigeria are actually business centres...including that of this name.

If tithes and offering are banned in churches, most of them would have been tailors, plumbers, carpenters, game hunters, etc.
You are ignorant, many of the pastors are doing well in their professional field before God calls them.
Pastor Adeboye got PhD, and was working as a lecturer as far as early 70s and built a house when he was over 30years
Pastor kumuyi was also a lecturer at University of Lagos.
Pastor olukoya was also a lecturer at University of Lagos.
Pastor eneche and wife are medical doctors.
There are many like that before God calls them, if you think it's easy to gather people together, go and try it

Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Eagleways: 5:50pm On May 27
chatinent:

always put your mouth where your money is . Mind your business squarely
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by Eagleways: 5:52pm On May 27
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You are ignorant, many of the pastors are doing well in their professional field before God calls them.
Pastor Adeboye got PhD, and was working as a lecturer as far as early 70s and built a house when he was over 30years
Pastor kumuyi was also a lecturer at University of Lagos.
Pastor olukoya was also a lecturer at University of Lagos.
Pastor eneche and wife are medical doctors.
There are many like that before God calls them, if you think it's easy to gather people together, go and try it
Thank you sir. They wouldn't make research before calling people out
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by livebullet(m): 6:28pm On May 27
Laughable

..... Just like PDP mocking APC.... what's the difference?
Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by livebullet(m): 6:29pm On May 27
Kapeter:
Many of you get bishop Oyedepo wrong actually. Many give for whatever reason not because they are cajoled to in Winners chapel. Offering and whatever you have to give in Winners chapel is taking once in a white envelope. If you like drop empty envelope, if you like put your life savings. Winners chapel do not cajole members to give and give and give. Can’t say same for many other churches. I’ve attended lots of Pentecostal and orthodox churches and I have first hand info about their ways.
ok tell us about the Orthodox churches...

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / Do You Know That Jesus Christ Was Born In October And Not December?