Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,525 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira (306 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / Business I Can Start With #200k / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira by Mozenge1: 2:16am On May 27
Greetings to you All

Please what kind of business can I start with 3 million Naira ? I’m thinking of Cold Room Business. Selling of frozen chicken, turkey and Fishes. Please your opinion matters.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 3:47am On May 27
Mozenge1:
Greetings to you All

Please what kind of business can I start with 3 million Naira ? I’m thinking of Cold Room Business. Selling of frozen chicken, turkey and Fishes. Please your opinion matters.

Thank you

Have you done your cost analysis, I don't think it is enough. My advice have good options, best options and do you analysis
Re: Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira by WhiteIverson: 4:33pm On May 27
Farming would be the best for now considering the food situation in the country.
Abeg help me with 2k make i eat today.
Re: Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira by hazh(m): 9:44pm On May 27
This is your rare opportunity to rake in some FREE SPARE
CASH instead of wasting your data elsewhere......

Visit https://www.moneyseasilyokhb.buzz/p?0526669339309851676

*Registration Bonus=$25(free)
*Daily Task=$20(you can get up to 2-3 daily)
*Watch Videos=$15(you can get up 2-3 daily)
*And lots more....

Visit https://www.moneyseasilyokhb.buzz/p?0526669339309851676

Register and get the free $25 Wecome Bonus!

Good luck!
Re: Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira by Mozenge1: 1:04am On May 30
Ynix:

Have you done your cost analysis, I don't think it is enough. My advice have good options, best options and do you analysis

Do you have any business in mind ?
Re: Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira by frankputer: 2:51am On May 30
Trading
Re: Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira by beulah75: 5:43am On May 30
Since you have cold room business in mind, you can put "farm to cold room" into consideration " you can reach out to me on this for more details.
Re: Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 7:48am On May 30
Mozenge1:

Do you have any business in mind ?

It's up to you and it also depends on the kind of job you do are you a salary earner, if yes then a digital business is your best choice, are you a business person then there different options from Agriculture to Technology to Real Estate, and the good part of it is if you are consistent in keeping your books there are grants available locally and internationally if you want to upscale. You can chat me up on 08089456258 if you need any further clarity
Re: Please What Type Of Business I Can Start With 3 Million Naira by gurujoe(m): 8:07am On May 30
frankputer:
Trading
Buying and selling a great spirit that has been saving the Igbo race

(1) (Reply)

General Performance Attributes Of Portable Crushing Station / Between Apple’s Ios8 And Google’s Android Lollipop 5.1 / 21st Century METAL BUSINESS CARD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.