Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,959 members, 7,863,409 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago (3236 Views)

Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by derecho(m): 5:54am On May 27
Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by Writervick(m): 6:02am On May 27
Good morning everyone here

1 Like

Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by Spy360(m): 7:35am On May 27
If you are reading this, may your future shine brighter than you ever imagined.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by Pussyisgud: 10:37am On May 27
mek una calm down with the hype, na so una hype kelechi iheanacho back then nd right now i don't even know which club he's playing for again

1 Like

Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by Rexymania(m): 10:48am On May 27
Anything can happen at anytime

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by Gggjhhj: 10:55am On May 27
Just too much hype, even a case coincidence, Abi OGA ne de play match, there European counterpart dae do craziest stuff, allow the guy play him ball, nigga is average stop over hyping him
Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by youngrichnigga: 11:55am On May 27
Nothing's stopping you from being the best, you can do whatever your mind focuses on.....a hat trick of goals in an European cup final cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by PinkNature(f): 12:24pm On May 27
Gggjhhj:
Just too much hype, even a case coincidence, Abi OGA ne de play match, there European counterpart dae do craziest stuff, allow the guy play him ball, nigga is average stop over hyping him

We giving the man his flowers not hype bro.

I was so pained when I saw the British media trying to take away this shine.

A hat trick in any finals is no mere luck bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by papyjaypaul: 8:16pm On May 27
Pussyisgud:
mek una calm down with the hype, na so una hype kelechi iheanacho back then nd right now i don't even know which club he's playing for again

Please allow it. Celebrate all the moments of life. When else should he be celebrated When he is injured, dead or retired?

If an European did what Lookman did, they will write so much about him that you will not hear anything for 1 year. He is not useful to them so what will motivate themHe belongs to us so let us celebrate his wins. The hype will either make him do better or he will underperform. That is his choice to then make. His name is etched in gold for that club. go and see what the Portuguese club wrote about Yekini (O Deus Negro [the Black god] as he was called in Portugal) while we treated him like he wasn't a legend and sane. Enyeama only came to save penalty kicks for Enyimba in the CAF final but he was celebrated more than Dele Ayenugba sef. That gave Enyeama his chance and he decided to keep going. Even Ayegbeni is often abused because he missed that seater but the stats speak for him and the English rate him. So if Nigerians who can treat you trash start to celebrate you, please let it go on. We need to learn to do better because it is not easy abroad, home love helps you. Check Mo Salah too, the Egyptians know he is their ambassador and celebrate him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15JVF9zkgys?feature=shared

Michael Owen was hyped like anything, Beckham and English players that went out, they celebrate their own. Why should life be difficult or impossible before we now celebrate him Di Matteo won the UCL for Chelsea first time, a feat Mourinho could not see happen at Chelsea, Di Mateo may never achieve again and many coaches have been trying to do but never did, eg Wenger. Life is short my friend, enjoy the moments. He exceeded expectations and there is no cup final anywhere in the world where a player scores more than 1 goal and in this case, a hatrick and you say we are overhyping. To add an icing to the cake, he did this against a club that was unbeaten throughout the season, what better director could have written such fantasy script shocked He has earned his hype and deserves every clap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by OgaTheTop2: 11:05pm On May 27
The guy na good footballer and well disciplined.. smiley
Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by Curious345: 12:35am On May 28
Ballz
Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by otipoju(m): 1:07am On May 28
Pussyisgud:

The young man has carved his name in history forever while you are fuc*king your life away with jealousy in your heart.

Hatrick to end the unbeaten run of the Bundesliga Champions.

He will never be forgotten in Italy and Germany and whenever an Europa league final is being played, his record will be mentioned to see if anyone else can equal it.

Go sit the f**k down.
Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by Pussyisgud: 2:59am On May 28
otipoju:

The young man has carved his name in history forever while you are fuc*king your life away with jealousy in your heart.

Hatrick to end the unbeaten run of the Bundesliga Champions.

He will never be forgotten in Italy and Germany and whenever an Europa league final is being played, his record will be mentioned to see if anyone else can equal it.

Go sit the f**k down.

ogun will kill you
Re: Ademola Lookman 6 Years Ago by otipoju(m): 4:39am On May 28
Pussyisgud:

ogun will kill you

Na hunger and frustration go kill you father

(1) (Reply)

Latest Project Topics In Accounting For Nigerian Students / ASUU Likely To Call-off Strike This Week / 10 Real-life Facts About Titanic You Would Never Find In The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.