Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,985 members, 7,863,510 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Wife Of Bayelsa Base Popular Content Creator, Bara Videos Gave Birth To A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Of Bayelsa Base Popular Content Creator, Bara Videos Gave Birth To A Baby (174 Views)

Popular Content Creator Madam Shine Shine , Celebrate Birthday With Amazing Pics / Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Bayelsa Base Popular Content Creator, Bara Videos Gave Birth To A Baby by Rosenews2233: 10:11am On May 27
Wife of Bayelsa base Popular Content Creator, Bara videos gave birth to a baby girl

Wife of Popular content creator, Mr Barakumo Solomon Odede CEO Bara videos wife Mrs Victoria has given birth to there first daughter.

Bara has two boys already before the arrival of the girl.

He has 191k facebook followers among YouTube and other platforms on social media.

Mr Bara is the president of miss Nollywood Beauty pageant and Nollywood Honor awards, he is the current publicity secretary association of Movie Producers Nigeria Bayelsa state Chapter

https://tvafrica24.com/wife-of-bayelsa-base-popular-content-creator-bara-videos-gave-birth-to-a-baby-girl/

Re: Wife Of Bayelsa Base Popular Content Creator, Bara Videos Gave Birth To A Baby by Writervick(m): 10:13am On May 27
Congratulations to her

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Needs To Have A Pinch Of Portable In Them – D’banj Opines / Single Mothers Crown Portable Their Godfather (VIDEO) / 10 Red Flags You Shouldn’t Ignore In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.