Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,175 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Pls I Need The Assistance Of A Java Programmer That Reside In Port Harcourt - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Need The Assistance Of A Java Programmer That Reside In Port Harcourt (833 Views)

How To Post To Your Blog From A Java Phone Or Blackberry / Get Assistance Of Social Engine Developers To Stay Connected With Global People / If You Are A Programmer That Love Graphics Works This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need The Assistance Of A Java Programmer That Reside In Port Harcourt by webzone(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2007
Please i need the help and assistance of a Programmer under JAVA PLATFORM that reside in Port Harcourt , that will guide me through the practical implementation of any of the following ie Stand Alone, Web, Distributed or Enterprise Application.

I just finished a Training Program on Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) with little experience in javascrip, Java mail, jsp,servlet, jms,socket, netwok(RMI) programming EJB Component etc with a strong determination to succeed.

I will be most grateful, if any java programer that reside in Port Harcourt, will be willing to assist me.

My email address and phone number is manwaeze@yahoo.com and 08053746766.

From

Michael

Port Harcourt
Re: Pls I Need The Assistance Of A Java Programmer That Reside In Port Harcourt by sawyerrken(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2007
hey dood, finished at NIIT, J2EE and stuff, lets get talking, i'm not so into the java thing, but we can talk, finished at NIIT kaduna streed, port harcourt.

yahoo id is k_frill
always online.

(1) (Reply)

Problem Between Swishmax And Internet Explorer / Check Out The Nairaland Magazine / They Are In Nigeria Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.