Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. (833 Views)

12 Deadly Mistakes That Are Killing Your SEO / Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... / Help On Ways On How To Charge Subscribers On My Online Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by charliebiz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2008
I need you yings and yangs out there to help me review my online store site. Commend and condemn. www.siscocommunications.com/store
Re: Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by my2cents(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2008
How can criticism be both constructive and deadly? Can you handle deadly? won't you end up saying afterwards a self-defensive statement like, "well, I have seen your work and it isn't any good either"?

Again, can you handle deadly? cool
Re: Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by charliebiz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2008
what i meant was a review to be carried out on it. i know some guys out there are good at it , so there comments will help me to improve on my works. The "deadly" i meant was for a direct point to be made, ie, where i can improve upon and what i should do.
Pls do not misconstrue my statement.
Re: Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by my2cents(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2008
my friend,

I can't misconstrue the meaning of deadly. When I see a word, I take the literal meaning, unless the author inlcudes quotation marks around it. So next time, rather than use big grammar, just say what you want. Simple. If you lack the (layman's) words to use, go through prior requests for review, copy what the author wrote and paste it cool
Re: Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by charliebiz(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2008
Thank you 4 your advice, my2cent. You have been a regular in replying post. sure you been making money from your post.Do you know you can earn from you post in some forums. Now please tell me what you feel about the site.
Re: Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by my2cents(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2008
wow! I didn't know I could earn money. Why not tell me where and how (without trying to sell me something in the process cool)?

Well, your site is the typical sales website - overcrowded with information and google ads. The image with the white guy at top left and vibrating text is very distracting to me. I personally hate scrolling to far into a page so I would suggest you either split your products into separate pages or put a "back to top" after so many paragraphs.

"My2cents, stop complaining". Okay, I hear you. The one thing I like - "proudly Nigerian" logo.

I hope these help.
Re: Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by tundewoods(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2008
This here seems to be one helluva hilarious thread,i dont know why but i suspect bros 2cents seems to be injecting too much humor to the thread.

Any way that by the way,i haven't seem the site yes to review but my deadly criticism is that the site is, grin
Re: Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by charliebiz(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2008
my4dollar, grin you can visit www.mylot.com but there are still other that pay higher than what they pay.
Tundeforest, grin you can visit d site www.siscocommunications.com/store and please post your comment.
Thanks. wink
Re: Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by Cactus(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2008
rubbish

looking for tv online tv just downl

google search = tvuplayer, sopcast, pplive,

and some other ones

those are the best u can get for live tv stream,

also beta test livestream
Re: Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by charliebiz(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ cactus,
I do not get what you meant by your last post. You can help us get what you mean by expantiate on it Constructively and concering the TV you wrote, i don't what you are driving at. You can get whatever you want on the net but MY INTERNET TV SOFTWARE is easy to use and get Channels from round the world even NIGERIA.

@ my2cent
The link i provided the last time got broken. You can visit the site at www.mylot.com to learn how to make money posting in forums and it is free to sign up. There are still some out there but it will cost you to get them, they are also free to sign up.
Re: Constructive And Deadly Criticism Need For My Online Store. by mambenanje(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2008
@poster
is that a website or just a "rainbow" microsoft word document. homie even with microsoft word I will do something better
the whole site needs redesign. I must say proper design should not exceed three colors, hues and saturations of one color is advisable.
Men the scrolling is killing me and finally what are you selling on the site, because a busy person like myself I didnt realy know the orientation of the site.
So tell me is it proudly nigerian or disgracefully Nigerian
Hey men nothing personally, u wanted deadly critics so you got them
have a nice time and keep working, we are all still learning

(1) (Reply)

Contact Form Help / Barter: Design My Wsite, I Teach U 3d Animations/professional Videoworks / Strictly For Swift Broadband Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.