Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nlanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nlanders. (3963 Views)

Happy birthday to my friend Kay / Nlanders Rate Me / Suggestion To Moderators On BANNING! *fellow Nlanders Wat Do U Think* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlanders. by tellwisdom: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2011
I honestly cant fathom why posters cant do without posting long and so boring subjects when writing a thread??. angry angry.

They almost post  the thread on the subject Box. why?? angry angry.

I dey try check subjects on here and cant find one very reasonable subject i cld bump on embarassed embarassed. The enticing ones are hidden while the rubbish ones are published sad sad. Abeg make una dey try keep una subjects short and calling! smiley smiley.  Calling in the sense that, its should be enticing.

God bless us the ROMANTIC GUYS & Gurls. Amen wink wink
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2011
[size=14pt]"Nonsenticated" & quintuplicated "bullshitologic" attention seeking thread, created by a renowned professor in the department of "idiotics" and "moronics" of the "University of Discombobulated Technology". . . Bullsh[i]i[/i]t in HD![/size] smiley
Re: Nlanders. by 195(f): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2011
^sharapp dia punk!! angry
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2011
[size=14pt]^^
H.O.D "Idiotics" & "Moronics". . . angry[/size]
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2011
Chai!!! sexkillzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i now understand why during the days of our forefathers dem dey throway albinos like for evil forest grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
[size=14pt]^^
Arse Licker "Idiotics" and "Moronics". . .

I await the Cleaner & Sweeper of "Idiotics" & "Moronics". . . He types in bold blue fonts. i.e[/size]
blue fonts
Re: Nlanders. by 195(f): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2011
lefulefu:

Chai!!! sexkillzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i now understand why during the days of our forefathers dem dey throway albinos like for evil forest grin grin grin grin grin

[size=28pt]FALLS FROM PALM TREE grin grin[/size]
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
Damn you guys are hilarious. . . Lmao
Re: Nlanders. by Phate07(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]"Nonsenticated" & quintuplicated "bullshitologic" attention seeking thread, created by a renowned professor in the department of "idiotics" and "moronics" of the "University of Discombobulated Technology". . . Bullsh[i]i[/i]t in HD![/size] smiley
Dude, you need to take a chill pill and stop snapping off at everyone.
Re: Nlanders. by freecocoa(f): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2011
Jobless ass*holes,yes tellmumu,lefool and that one with the name of an outdated car,na una I dey tell.
Re: Nlanders. by freecocoa(f): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2011
Seun you ma dey make me vex I swear,they are A*S*S*HOLES leave it at that.
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2011
Lmao @ outdated car. But people in your country still ride on that junk.
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2011
190_@:

[size=28pt]FALLS FROM PALM TREE grin grin[/size]
[size=14pt]. . .May you break your spine! Amen! [/size]smiley
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao @ outdated car. But people in your country still ride on that junk.
[size=14pt]Yes o! They still do! When i was in portharcourt, one ikwerre boy sold his piece of land, nd with the money, he bought a mercedes benz 190 with an open roof, stuck his head out from the roof, and was screaming to all that could hear: I DON HAMMER!. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Nlanders. by MrCork17: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2011
Most romantic proud gayy Gorrila  REALITY101   angry

Most Romantic Gayy  Albino:  SezzSkillz!    lipsrsealed

Most Romantic Ladies man:   Mr C0rk (A.K.A Hot Orange) wink
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2011
Hahahaha. . Now that is funny
Re: Nlanders. by slimyem: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2011
bullshitty thread and idiotic poster.smh!
Re: Nlanders. by MrCork17: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2011
slimyem:

slimyem <<<<<< and here comes Dracula!! undecided
Re: Nlanders. by r231(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2011
undecided
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Most romantic proud gayy Gorrila  REALITY101   angry

Most Romantic Gayy  Albino:  SezzSkillz!    lipsrsealed

Most Romantic Ladies man:   Mr C0rk (A.K.A Hot Orange) wink

[size=14pt]And the Cleaner & Sweeper of "Idiotics" & "Moronics" has just arrived. . .[/size] cool
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2011
Most Romantic Ladies man: Mr C0rk (A.K.A Hot Orange) wink

[size=14pt]You actually meant Hot Orangutan. . . undecided[/size]
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
Lmao @ Mr. Cork. . Idiota. . Rehab
Re: Nlanders. by tellwisdom: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2011
Make una leave that guy wey get head like LIZARD OWN, and em TEACHER wife freetoto wey don show all men her pant finish. embarassed embarassed

I wonder hw many men don precipitate fr your body. SEXTSHITZ aka The only NL guy with the head of AGAMA LIZARD can marry Freetoto aka The only Single mother who shares her punny with JOY wink wink

Carrrrrrrrrrry goooooo wink wink
Re: Nlanders. by Njgirl1: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2011
sexkillz:

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^
Arse Licker "Idiotics" and "Moronics". . .

I await the Cleaner & Sweeper of "Idiotics" & "Moronics". . . He types in bold blue fonts. i.e[/size]
blue fonts
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]And the Cleaner & Sweeper of "Idiotics" & "Moronics" has just arrived. . .[/size] cool
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
tellwisdom:

Make una leave that guy wey get head like LIZARD OWN, and em TEACHER wife freetoto wey don show all men her pant finish. embarassed embarassed

I wonder hw many men don precipitate fr your body. SEXTSHITZ aka The only NL guy with the head of AGAMA LIZARD can marry Freetoto aka The only Single mother who shares her punny with JOY wink wink

Carrrrrrrrrrry goooooo wink wink
[size=14pt]Ok! What next? All these felt like rubber bullets. Pls upgrade your brain, it's becoming unacceptably slow. . . You keep repeating the same lines. Are you this dumb? In addition to your amazing beautified and glorified stupidity, painted in green and white? What a ballistic offence! Smh. I'm disappointed. You keep falling below par! Foolishness personified. Nonsense!

@ Nj Girl
Sup?[/size]
Re: Nlanders. by tellwisdom: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2011

Slimyansh wink, A gurl with a leg like the one of a chewing stick embarassed embarassed
Re: Nlanders. by tellwisdom: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
sexyshitz bro wink, Why is your head different from the one of Nigerians?? wink wink
Re: Nlanders. by Njgirl1: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2011
@ sexkillz I m kul. I m laffing my self to stupor @ how ur one man army is making mincemeat of some people who keep posting embarrasing cliche overused outdated comebacks.
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2011
tellwisdom:

sexyshitz bro wink, Why is your head different from the one of Nigerians?? wink wink
[size=14pt]Have you asked your mother?[/size] wink
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2011
Nj girl:

@ sexkillz I m kul. I m laffing my self to stupor @ how your one man army is making mincemeat of some people who keep posting embarrasing cliche overused outdated comebacks.
[size=14pt]Good to hear. I have their time today, so i'll use it well. . . wink[/size]
Re: Nlanders. by tellwisdom: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy If i were you bro, i will stranglemyself, if your people cldnt tell you how you came about the head of an AGAMA LIZARD  undecided undecided!!
Re: Nlanders. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2011
tellwisdom:

cheesy cheesy cheesy If i were you bro, i will stranglemyself, if your people cldnt tell you how you came about the head of an AGAMA LIZARD  undecided undecided!!
[size=14pt]Only if your mother has strangled herself! So pls confirm if she has!

Waiting. . .[/size]
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (awizzy) / Ras Makonnen: Father Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / Limestone Is For Sale @. Ilaro Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.