Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Latest Trend For Girls (pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Trend For Girls (pics) (6701 Views)

PINK LIPS::: New Fashion Trend For Men? / Hair Robbery Is The Latest Trend In Venezuela / Pink Lips: Fashion Trend For Men (2) (3) (4)

Latest Trend For Girls (pics) by essy1(f): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2011
If you dont have one of these"boyfriend jeans" in your closet,go get one for yourself.They are very comfy to wear.You can dress up or dress down with a jacket, wear with heels or boots.I prefer boots, so sexy, I trust naija girls, they can copy copy, grin grin

Re: Latest Trend For Girls (pics) by BABE3: 1:34am On Nov 25, 2011
essy1:

I trust naija girls, they can copy copy, grin grin

What does that have to do with your post?

I agree with you. Boyfriend jeans are versatile and chic.
Re: Latest Trend For Girls (pics) by kelz88(f): 1:49am On Nov 25, 2011
Not my style. My sis loves them though.
Re: Latest Trend For Girls (pics) by iice(f): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2011
That roll up thing is just undecided

I wear mine like that last pic
Re: Latest Trend For Girls (pics) by uzoo: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2011
i like Rihanna's style . . looks really nice on a pair of 6 inches pumps.

saw a picture of Kim kardashian in one of those with a white shirt all dressed up and a cowboy hat.

i have a friend who says she wont be caught dead in a pair of jeans rolled up.

i guess she'll change her mind once i show here these pictures.
Re: Latest Trend For Girls (pics) by HISchild: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2011
It all means nothing, "While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price." - 1 Pet 3:2-4

Fashionable Ankara Dresses U Can Rock To Work On Friday... / Is 50-cent A Designer? / Quality Female Shoes And Bags

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8