Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Pls,i Need The Title - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls,i Need The Title (731 Views)

I Need The Link To Download October 1 / Have You Ever Watch A Movie That Makes You Cry?what Is The Title Of The Movie? / Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls,i Need The Title by kingadex(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2011
Hi,I watch a mermaid film long time ago, but could not remember the title.It is abt two frnds who discover a lady always turn to mermaid when water is pour to her feet.Pls anyone who know the title should pls tell me.the second one is abt a kid watching T.V Set in the middle of the night.A strange hand come out from the tv and carry him away.Anyone with the title.thnx

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Seen Game Of Thrones / Sponsorship And Partnership For A Blockbuster Movie"dexta" / Ehiz Okoeguale Wins MTV Base Nigeria VJ Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.