Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Is It Ideal In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Ideal In Islam? (1574 Views)

The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Is It Ideal To Slaughter A Camel For Ileya Celebration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by olawalebabs(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2011
I mean the op question
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2011
I dnt think is alrite cos the husband is not her son,hence,he will become non-marriageable to her o,Allahu Alam.
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by aloyemeka1: 2:58am On Dec 04, 2011
That's all Muhammad taught them; suckling bosoms  and handling booty instead of teaching them the ways to spiritual purity. What about muslim men who perform fellashtio on women?. Will the men be declared un-marriageable by Islam?
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by aloyemeka1: 3:00am On Dec 04, 2011
uplawal:

I dnt think is alrite cos the husband is not her son,hence,he will become non-marriageable to her o,Allahu Alam.

Islam has many ways for men to dump their wives. So if your bosom milk enters your husband's mouth, he will immidiately declare you non-marriageable and find himself a new booty?. Allah do well for una men o.
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by aloyemeka1: 3:04am On Dec 04, 2011
deols:

the link u provided gave d two sides of the argument and then wrote a conclusion which is wat i posted above. Why would a man want a fill from his wife's bosom milk. If it happens accidentally? fine. But it should not become his source of milk. .yoghurt is everywhere for God's sake.

I read a sahih hadith from Bukhari in the book of Nikkah. . I wld av gone for it But for time. In it, one of the wives of the prophet, I think Zainab had a boy living with her. he was attaining puberty and she told the prophet he was starting to look at her in a way. .He asked her to feed him from her bosom milk and that just normalised him. .ds boy wasnt an infant.

Well, am not a scholar. May God forgive me for any mistake I might av made. The best thing is to always leave what we doubt and go for what we are in-doubt of. WaAllahu a'lam. 

Zainab was a paedophile, point blank. Imagine Muhammad's reaction? Asking Zainab to bosom up the little boy. He must have seen hell as a child in between two paedophiles.
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by maclatunji: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
Uplawal and deols are fixated on marriage eligibility when we are talking of an already married couple here. Islam places a strong bond in marriage, a husband has the right to his wife except for what is expressly forbidden. If we start Implying rules we are likely to be on the side of error. Bossom sucking is not expressly forbidden anywhere and it is not like the Prophet (SAW) did not know it existed. If it was forbidden you would find an hadith on it such as the ones that forbid a man from approaching his wife during her period or from the back. The mutual pleasure of husband and wife is desired. Ultimately, it will be decided in the bedroom under the sheets between the two.

Allah knows best.
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by maclatunji: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
Those of you against the act should tell us if a husband will have to divorce his wife if she donates blood to him afterall they now share the same blood. The wisdom behind preventing a pair who have been suckled from the same breast from childhood is that the two share the woman's antibodies and other formative elements crucial to an infant's development. Tell me what genetic details a grown man will get from his wife. It will be digested and not form part of his genome. It is about both deriving pleasure from each other. Don't take things beyond their proper scope.
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by aloyemeka1: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
maclatunji:

Those of you against the act should tell us if a husband will have to divorce his wife if she donates blood to him afterall they now share the same blood. The wisdom behind preventing a pair who have been suckled from the same bosom from childhood is that the two share the woman's antibodies and other formative elements crucial to an infant's development.  Tell me what genetic details a grown man will get from his wife. It will be digested and not form part of his genome.  It is about both deriving pleasure from each other.  Don't take things beyond their proper scope.
Confusion everywhere in islam but who donates to who and who marries who is not my problem, my problem is why Muhammad asked Zainab to raape a little boy so as to help him mentally and she did?. What sort of people were these prophets of yours?.
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by maclatunji: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Confusion everywhere in islam but who donates to who and who marries who is not my problem, my problem is why Muhammad asked Zainab to raape a little boy so as to help him mentally and she did?. What sort of people were these prophets of yours?.

Your ogas are talking you are butting-in. Go and reconcile yourself to the unity of God before commenting here- naughty person.

There is no confusion: only expansion of knowledge. Deols would do well to quote the hadith. I mean that in a non-confrontational way.
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by tpia5: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2011
I read a sahih hadith from Bukhari in the book of Nikkah. . I wld av gone for it But for time. In it, one of the wives of the prophet, I think Zainab had a boy living with her. he was attaining puberty and she told the prophet he was starting to look at her in a way. .He asked her to feed him from her bosom milk and that just normalised him. .ds boy wasnt an infant.

are you sure that hadith was vetted by the right scholars. ie that it's not fake.

what you just typed sounds more like an invitation for s.ex.

did you interprete that properly?
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by maclatunji: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2011
tpia@ has been sitting with Islamic SchoLars. I am impressed, wanna talk about it?
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by tpia5: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2011
^^is that sarcasm?

anyway, wbb later if possible.
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by maclatunji: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2011
No, I am not being sarcastic.
Re: Is It Ideal In Islam? by tpia5: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
^cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed / Al-fitra. So What More Do You Need? / Dont Be Sad By Aaidh Ibn Abdullah Al-qarni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.