Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " (42492 Views)

NDU Pre-degree Form 2015/2016 Registration Extended - Scholars League. / DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / 2015/2016 Yabatech Post Utme/Part time Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by brainy02: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
for the records, YABATECH post utme form is not yet out, no official announcement yet, the only good news as we speak is that the ASUP strike has been suspended for another 3months and lecturers are to resume work by tuesday........

in other words, the post utme form preparation by the sch would be on the agenda so let say in about a month time announcement should be made. all fingers crossed.

Do you want to keep wasting time? I guess not, so picking up A QUALITATIVE YABATECH PAST QUESTION PACK is just away to stay ahead of competition for the upteem time.

For tutorials, that would come up as soon as the announcement for the sales of form is published!

For more details: 08189218421
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by Dolphine92(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yabatech freshers full time 2013/2014 are now open to do and complete there registration within 2 week from now has resumption of lectures starts on 28th of this month............congrats to freedom of boredom for some !!!!!!!
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by Dolphine92(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yabatech post utme and HND form now for sale
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2014
Dolphine92: Yabatech post utme and HND form now for sale
pls o jus wntd 2confirm, applied
for dis year's pt, nd d submission
status is showing 'submitted' but
date submitted is blank is it
normal
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by temmyoung(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
change of course form is out for yabatech candidates contact me on....... bbm (22A1F1D0) or whatsap
p (08098448279)
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by cashyKAY: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
plis I score 42 in d yabatecb post utme and I choose banking and finance can I obtain a change of course form and which course can I change to
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by Benco113(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2014
cashyKAY:
plis I score 42 in d yabatecb post utme and I choose banking and finance can I obtain a change of course form and which course can I change to
I SCORE 57% GOING FOR BANKING ND FINANCE BT AM NT TAKING CHANGE OF COURSE FORM
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by slimjay0001: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2014
How is yabatech tution fee and acceptance fee?
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Which data form please, is it not the same
one with the one we printed during
registration, I mean the bio data I didn't see anything like that ooo
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by temmyoung(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
full time 3rd list is out n part time 2nd list as well is out. contact 4 ur reg process....... bbm (22A1F1D0) or whatsapp (08098448279)
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by temmyoung(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yct pt sch fee get close on 31st of Dec, 2014... Make up payment now. Contact ƒѻԅ ur papyment
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by Dolphine92(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
BRIEF:
This is inform all unified tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidate who have applied for admission into Yaba college of technology as Most Preferred that the 2015 post UTME screening Exercise will hold from 7th to 14th of September.

CONTENT:

2015 POST UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME) SCREENING EXERCISE.

This is to inform all unified tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidate who have applied for admission into Yaba college of technology as Most Preferred that the 2015 post UTME screening Exercise will hold from 7th to 14th SEPTEMBER 2015. Please note that the screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT).

The screening is open to those candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology and have scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 and above for 1st Degree (Nsukka) in the 2015/2016 UTME.

All candidates are hereby requested to visit the college website at http:www.yabatech.edu.ng for registration details. Application will commence from 3rd August 2015 and close on the 6th September 2015.

DEGREE ENTRY CANDIDATES

Candidates for the Bachelors’ degree programmes in school of Technical Education (100level and Direct Entry) being run in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, who must have applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), are requested to also register for post UTME on the College Portal. The deadline for registration is 23rd August 2015 while screening for the candidates will be on the 25th August, 2015.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

All candidates should visit the college website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on post UTME application 2015 and complete the application process appropriately.

Applicants are to pay one thousand, five hundred Naira(#1500) for the Post UTME TEST and result checking and one thousand (#1000) for past Question using their ATM Card(MASTER CARD,VERVE)by clicking on PAY NOW. (Please note that Bank transaction charges attract additional #300)

Kindly complete the application form by supplying your current phone number and email address. Once your payment is successful, you will receive a link to download past questions and print out your Examination schedule.

The application process can also be done on mobile devices (smart phones, IPAD, Tablets and other internet enabled devices).

Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any personal errors made during registration. Details of the post UTME Screening are available on the portal. Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the CITM(PTDF) Building behind the school of Art, Design and printing for assistance.

For up to date information like our facebook page ‘official Yabatech’ and follow us on twitter @yabatechng.

Signed :

Biekoroma C.Amapakabo

Registrar.

For any help on the payment, you can contact me on 08143184204 on whatsapp too for a service charge of #500 only for the registration.....
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by Dolphine92(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dolphine92:
BRIEF:
This is inform all unified tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidate who have applied for admission into Yaba college of technology as Most Preferred that the 2015 post UTME screening Exercise will hold from 7th to 14th of September.

CONTENT:

2015 POST UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME) SCREENING EXERCISE.

This is to inform all unified tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidate who have applied for admission into Yaba college of technology as Most Preferred that the 2015 post UTME screening Exercise will hold from 7th to 14th SEPTEMBER 2015. Please note that the screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT).

The screening is open to those candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology and have scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 and above for 1st Degree (Nsukka) in the 2015/2016 UTME.

All candidates are hereby requested to visit the college website at http:www.yabatech.edu.ng for registration details. Application will commence from 3rd August 2015 and close on the 6th September 2015.

DEGREE ENTRY CANDIDATES

Candidates for the Bachelors’ degree programmes in school of Technical Education (100level and Direct Entry) being run in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, who must have applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), are requested to also register for post UTME on the College Portal. The deadline for registration is 23rd August 2015 while screening for the candidates will be on the 25th August, 2015.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

All candidates should visit the college website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on post UTME application 2015 and complete the application process appropriately.

Applicants are to pay one thousand, five hundred Naira(#1500) for the Post UTME TEST and result checking and one thousand (#1000) for past Question using their ATM Card(MASTER CARD,VERVE)by clicking on PAY NOW. (Please note that Bank transaction charges attract additional #300)

Kindly complete the application form by supplying your current phone number and email address. Once your payment is successful, you will receive a link to download past questions and print out your Examination schedule.

The application process can also be done on mobile devices (smart phones, IPAD, Tablets and other internet enabled devices).

Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any personal errors made during registration. Details of the post UTME Screening are available on the portal. Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the CITM(PTDF) Building behind the school of Art, Design and printing for assistance.

For up to date information like our facebook page ‘official Yabatech’ and follow us on twitter @yabatechng.

Signed :

Biekoroma C.Amapakabo

Registrar.

For any help on the payment, you can contact me on 08143184204 on whatsapp too for a service charge of #500 only for the registration.....

For any help on the payment,
you can contact me on 08143184204 on whatsapp too for a service charge of #500 only for the registration.....
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by Dolphine92(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dolphine92:

For any help on the payment,
you can contact me on 08143184204 on whatsapp too for a service charge of #500 only for the registration.....

Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by Dolphine92(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dolphine92:

Hello,

I have got calls from people who do not stay in Lagos and might not be able to come to Lagos to do the registration and fear to send money to anyone for the payment due to some SCAM .....

I want to make a bail out by an offer of " PAYING AFTER REGISTRATION"......

Yes, that is you will have to send the money after I have helped in paying for the registration...

This I can do for post utme registration only as the part time fee is much and will be a big loss in case of circumstances.

I believe we should be honest enough,

Add me up on what app @ 08143184204
Or call too, and @ shegzeedolphine@yahoo.com ..

So we discuss .....
Re: Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " by Dolphine92(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Still available on 08143184204,

For the Post - Utme, Part - Time, & HND Form Registration,

regards...
Dolphine92:

Hello,
I have got calls from people who do not stay in Lagos and might not be able to come to Lagos to do the registration and fear to send money to anyone for the payment due to some SCAM .....
I want to make a bail out by an offer of " PAYING AFTER REGISTRATION"......
Yes, that is you will have to send the money after I have helped in paying for the registration...
This I can do for post utme registration only as the part time fee is much and will be a big loss in case of circumstances.
I believe we should be honest enough,
Add me up on what app @ 08143184204
Or call too, and @ shegzeedolphine@yahoo.com ..
So we discuss .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom / Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.