Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Does It Mean When You Dream Especially When It's Recurrent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does It Mean When You Dream Especially When It's Recurrent? (1290 Views)

Recurrent Miscarriage Cases In 7th Week / What Does It Mean To Be A Submissive Wife. / What Does It Mean When Your Enemy Comes To Apologize In Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When You Dream Especially When It's Recurrent? by Agbo2(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2007
Dream is a word used to describe the subconcious experience of a sequence of images, sounds, ideas, emotions, or other sensations usually during sleep.
Some people believe the events of dreams are often impossible and unlikely to occur in the physical.
Others believe dreams must be taken seriously especially when recurrent as it could be a revelation of future occurrences.
What's ur opinion on this?
Re: What Does It Mean When You Dream Especially When It's Recurrent? by RCN: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2007
I believe recurrent dreams are definitely telling you something. I my experience i have always followed my recurrent dreams. Some have been very scary and of course you don't want those ones to come to light. In these times its best you pray about them, others have been light hearted and some with a sexual content which is always interesting!

The mind is very powerful and sometimes if i put my mind to it you can start sleeping and begin to dream where you left off the night before. Sometimes dreams get so good you hate being woken up. Sometimes god wakes you up in the nick of time before bad things happen. One thing i know being 29 now , dreams become more real as you get older, which is why our parents always inform us of when they have a bad dream. When i was much younger my dreams were often fairytales. Now they are all based around events that have either happened or are certainly going to happen.

Overall i think dreams are a great thing and you can learn a lot from them shocked
Re: What Does It Mean When You Dream Especially When It's Recurrent? by FM4EVER(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2007
I believe that everyone has his or her own believe. when comes to dreams.

Some believe that dreams comes from what you think in your heart during the day.
Re: What Does It Mean When You Dream Especially When It's Recurrent? by iice(f): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2007
What about continuation of dreams? I used to do that when i was younger, pick up right where i left off the other night. . .but it's been awhile since i had dreams. . .or maybe i just don't remember when i wake up undecided Mustav been dry!! grin
Re: What Does It Mean When You Dream Especially When It's Recurrent? by ritaNL: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2010
Lol. I love dreaming esp when I have to fly,I alwaz enjoy flying in my dreams.
I am a lucid dreamer. I wish I could alwaz continue my dream but I cant and I hardly forget my dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Child Labour / Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them / “how I Almost Lost My Man Through Bad Advice” – A Must-read For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.