Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? (3215 Views)

Windows 10 Mobile Vs Windows 8.1 The Change In Pictures / Browsers: Opera Mobile Vs Skyfire 1.0 Vs Opera Mini 4.2 / Nairaland Mobile Dudes - Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Seun(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
Question for mobile phone users: How does http://www.nairaland.com/?wap2 look on your phone?
Please state the model of the phone and which mobile browser you're using. Thanks so much.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by aieromon(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
I always love to enjoy a full browsing experience on my mobile phone.
I prefer the html version,thank you.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by queenafric(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
It's not bad. At least i can navigate easily. My phone is Nokia N95 8gb. Phone browser is opera mini.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2011
Html version more preferable than wap2. Am using Nokia 2730 and SEw880
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2011
Html version more preferable than wap2. Am using Nokia 2730 and SEw880
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by sniperwolf(m): 12:55am On Nov 27, 2011
The html is perfect, the wap is too bluish and non-making sense
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by stevo4life(m): 6:00am On Nov 27, 2011
Html is okay and perfect
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by softtouch2(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2011
html, all the way. Who want to drink garri with kuli-kuli, undecided undecided when Plantain with fried eggs is smilling near-by? grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by leonaidas(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2011
Nokia E63, operamini, i prefer the full site. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Emmyk(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2011
Its cool, love the platform, but html is better, the wap2 is better than one like this, i always get it on my 3110c phone browser, I use nokia c3
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Emmyk(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2011
Opera mini
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by ziccoit: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2011
HTML of course.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by tunnex190: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nairaland Mobile sucks. I prefer HTML on Nokia E63 with Bolt
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Ebuks: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
Html the best, Using opera 11. Nokia e72
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2011
†ђξ mobile site is a disaster, it irritates my eyes and I hate †ђξ fact that of recent I get directed to it automatically. I use a  storm and opera mini.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Seun(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2011
So everybody hates the mobile version, basically.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2011
Yes, make it an option as it used to be.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by pheesayor(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
the mobile is the best for blackberry OS6 users especially bold 2 and curve3 running OS 6. The full html crashes the browser by causing low memory issues.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by base11(f): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2011
Ofcourse Full HTML on my mobile.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Dclique(m): 3:34am On Dec 01, 2011
I'll always prefer the MOBILE VIEW.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Dclique(m): 3:37am On Dec 01, 2011
On a slow network, mobile view pages process faster
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by n3rve(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2011
I haven't used the mobile version in a while, but I see it's been updated with the list of recent topics like is shown on the home page. That's good! If I remember correctly, one of my major issues with the mobile version was that it redirected me back to the board index, not the specific topic, whereas the latter is always better.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by n3rve(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2011
Sorry for going off topic, but another thing I think you need to look into is the inability to modify posts in this board. It brings up the post alright, but when you try to submit the modified content, it fails with the generic "An Error Has Occurred".
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Emeka72(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
With d full HTML, I can't log unto d home page of Nairaland Forum, I couldn't log on for sometime until I discovered I could enter thru bookmarked section as a shortcut but d truth remains dat My WAP browser can no longer open Nairaland Forum home-page.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Seun(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2011
What's your username? Pls try http://wap.nairaland.com/
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Excelboi(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2011
^^ seunn we prefer the html better than the wap version. It's easy to navigate onn operamini, i use E5.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by martinkem(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
I prefer The full html version over the mobile site, The mobile site as it is, is far too limiting.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Emeka72(m): 2:45am On Dec 05, 2011
@Seun, I use NOKIA 6020. Before dis full HTML came up, I could log unto d home-page of Nairaland Forum with www.nairaland.com
wap.nairaland.com does'nt work for Me but when I log in, its d WAP version I get in which I can only read and post messages. I can't see other features.
But, I prefer d appearance of dis latter version on My GSM.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by N101: 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
I used the wap site when my only mobile internet access was via my Samsung D600. Although pages loaded ok, it was an arduous task even replying to posts but at least it worked.

On a Smartphone although it's simple not as good, IMHO. As Emeka 7 rightly said, you can't see other features and it's restricted. I prefer the html site.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by ITbomb(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2011
it is because of nairaland that I ditch UCweb browser for operamini cos it forces me to view the wap version which is so limited. I'm using E71
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Emeka72(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2011
My saving-grace is dat I always stay logged in courtesy My GSM which keeps track of cookies. I need not log in when I want 2 re-visit any site previously logged-in; if not for d fact dat I'm already logged in, I wouldn't hav been able 2 visit Nairaland Forum because logging in would have 2 b thru d homepage.
Re: Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer? by Bayils(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2011
i prefer using the full html version than surfing from mobile though most times so surf from ma pc,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Remember WANAWAP!? / Download And Install Whatsapp Plus 1.97 / How To Fix Invalvid IMEI On MTK Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.