Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? (571 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? by rocknfill(f): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2007
Hi Naralanders,
What is the most paramount quality if one decides to choose a life partner?

Is it height, qualification, character, beauty,good job orintelligence.

I met someone in this forum who insisted
that due to my height of about 5.6ft, She was not favourable disposed to a friendship with me.

This left me highly devastated because we've developed great rapport on phone. kindly advise me on what to do.
Re: What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? by Seun(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2007
In any long distance relationship, it's important to be sincere about your physical characteristics.
Perhaps your rapport on phone wasn't as good as you think. Perhaps she was just surprised.
Re: What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? by afrodixie: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2007
honesty! kiss
Re: What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? by Raymond88(m): 3:24am On Sep 25, 2007
Breast size? grin
Re: What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? by niceuzor: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2007
And big boobs. . . . lol shocked
Re: What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? by ayeesha: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ poster

arent you supposed to be female *just curious*
Re: What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? by chaloo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2007
not sure about your sex abi?
Re: What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? by mbelloo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi All,
what u need most is;  Beauty, intelligent and above all love.
Re: What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? by iice(f): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2007
compatibility
Re: What Is The Most Paramount Quality If One Decides To Choose A Life Partner? by babycool(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2007
That's the keyword Compatibility and see if the person can be your friend. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Female Models Wanted / Qualified Girl Apply Asap / Need Decent Trustworthy Personality As Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.