Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Grand Daddy Of Youth Gatherings In Nigeria. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Grand Daddy Of Youth Gatherings In Nigeria. (676 Views)

Daddy Of Kiddies Entertainment / Updates On Christmas Parties, Events And Gatherings / Photos From Bankyw’s R&BW - The Grand Love Project Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Grand Daddy Of Youth Gatherings In Nigeria. by mznectar(f): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2011
This is to remind you to the upcoming RISE NATIONAL YOUTH FORUM LAGOS EDITION 2011. Coming up TOMORROW @ the INDOOR SPORTS HALL, TESLIM BALOGUN STADIUM, SURULERE LAGOS. Please be punctual registration commences @ the Venue 10:30am and the programme starts fully @12:00noon to end at 6:00pm. Please note:there is NO Pre payment b4 d event date, 500naira regular, 2000naira VIP & Premium attendance(covers cocktails+small chops, premium VIP SEATING POSITION and premium car park. To make the event glamouring and colourful the dress code is A TOUCH OF ORANGE, if u can! Come amd experience intellectual stimulating and redefining moments this season,Come 1,come all! Remain BLESS.
Re: The Grand Daddy Of Youth Gatherings In Nigeria. by mznectar(f): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
i bet you not gonna regret.
Re: The Grand Daddy Of Youth Gatherings In Nigeria. by Projectors(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2011
I will be there, I hope all the speaker you mentioned will be available.

(1) (Reply)

Stressless Wedding / It has OFFICIALLY STARTED!!!!...yoU Dont want to miss THIS!!!! / I'll Be Driving To All States In Nigeria - Larry Dew (read Full Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.