Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,755 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? (1395 Views)

"There Will Be Bloodshed If 2015 Elections Are Rigged" - Buhari! / 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction / APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 26, 2011
In view of the prediction of nigerias breakup in 2015,am curious to know if the ethnic groups in edo will move in one direction together politically or if they will move separately.
Re: Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by BootyOnMe: 4:53am On Nov 26, 2011
Many tribes in Edo. . . Tribalism reigns supreme like the rest of Nigeria.
My family does not vote. kiss
Just as we have left Nigeria to the owners of Nigeria, we have also left Edo state to the owners of Edo state.
Wetin consign old woman with pad for nyansh? undecided

If history is anything to go by. . . some of us will face the West.
I will definitely head NORTH. Like Chief Dopesi of course. . . IBB's chief campaign manager.
Any Northerner would do. kiss

Bottomline. . . Edo State is not homogenous.
You still have the 'Pharisees' and the 'Saducees' all over Edo State like you have all over Nigeria. kiss

Not to mention the 'Jebusites'! wink
Re: Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 26, 2011
@ bootyonme,
   very funny,does this mean the separating regions will share edo state?
Re: Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by dayokanu(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2011
You are back in Plano. Great

We should see one of this days. We have unfinished business
Re: Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by BootyOnMe: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2011
chima12:

@ bootyonme,
   very funny,does this mean the separating regions will share edo state?

Edo State is already shared.
One part belongs to Anenih the other to Igbinedion and the Oba's Palace! grin
The rest of 'we' juss 'tu-mu-lun-fu' for dia o!
You must not be from Edo State then.

dayokanu:

You are back in Plano. Great

We should see one of this days. We have unfinished business

Road don block sir!
You be stale meat!
I am sex-ting one dude I met in Naija jor.
Gimme chance! wink
Re: Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by dayokanu(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2011
Lailai which road don block.

I go scatter everything oo

Na me first talk say make we shine Kongo.

Which side for Plano you dey, I fit dey rush come tonight sef

That your ikebe don enter my eyes
Re: Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by BootyOnMe: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2011
Hmmm! Thank you!
*All these thread-derailers sef*
Re: Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by okosodo: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2011
We better follow the igbos. They will develop so fast. The north will eventually become like their neighbour, niger, and the west, don‘t go there
Re: Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2011
It would be interesting to have an idea of the likely political direction of various tribes in edo state which include the afemai,bini,esan,akoko edo,owan,eka and the other ethnic groups which make up edo state.
Re: Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by ibide(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
For sure some of this people will join south - south like okada down to bini even if the holl of edo desired to go with the west of whice its not possible the people of ugbenu are going to urhobo that they came from
Re: Which Way Do Edo Ethnic Groups Go If 2015 Prediction Comes True? by Areosapien(f): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
They're going to Benin Republic grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Giant Of Africa Or Not? / RE- Nyerere Ayim And Kidnapping In Abia State. / Any Wealthy Igbo Who Does Not Invest In Igboland Is A Big F.o.o.l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.