Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Mrs Awolowo Turns 96, Jonathan Congratulates Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Awolowo Turns 96, Jonathan Congratulates Her (736 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Awolowo Turns 96, Jonathan Congratulates Her by ceomike(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2011
Wife of Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo , Chief (Mrs.) H.I.D. Awolowo turns 96 years old and President Goodluck Jonathan has sent his greetings.

“On behalf of my family, the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I write to felicitate with you on the noteworthy occasion of your 96th birthday anniversary which comes up on Friday, the 25th of November, 2011.

“Over the years, you have continued to epitomize those noble ideals for which Papa Awolowo stood and for which he was deservedly revered.

“At this point in our national developmental history, when Nigeria needs the patriotic recommitment of men and women of goodwill, you have remained a respected voice of vision and an unwavering believer in the peace, unity and prosperity of our dear nation.

“As you celebrate this glorious milestone, I congratulate you and pray that Almighty God continues to bless you with robust health, even as He blesses you with many more years of enduring happiness and fulfillment,” the President wrote.

He wished Chief (Mrs.) Awolowo a very happy birthday.

Source: http://www./2011/11/26/mrs-awolowo-turns-96-jonathan-congratulates-her/

(1) (Reply)

Ibb: Igbo President Will Gladden Ojukwu’s Heart / We Need Competentleaders – Buhari's Spokesman / Nigeria 'arrests Top Islamists, Foils Bombings' - Will They Also Escape ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.