Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Uncle Ade And Friend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Uncle Ade And Friend (1177 Views)

When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) / Dr.craze (craze Clown) Ft. Tegaa (ade) All Funny Video Clips. Download Now! / One Word For Uncle Andy Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle Ade And Friend by StudioCFR(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2011
Ade was so drunk with his friend Yomi. So, they both went home. On getting home, he tiptoed into the room; He opened the door and saw another man on his wife. He turned to his friend, "U see, that's my beloved wife, and thats me on top of her, we do this everyday." angry
Re: Uncle Ade And Friend by bingbagbo(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2011
Stop copying me boy!, abi u nor go fit create your own jokes angry angry angry

bush pig! angry
Re: Uncle Ade And Friend by StudioCFR(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
Not every iidiot that speaks to me i speak back at
especially when the stuupiid iidiot is not on the same level with me cool
Re: Uncle Ade And Friend by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
Dis one is dry jare. . .
Re: Uncle Ade And Friend by StudioCFR(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2011
Wet it with the sour milk in your small brreaast
Re: Uncle Ade And Friend by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
Always posting crap
Re: Uncle Ade And Friend by StudioCFR(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
go oneside make better people comment jor
Re: Uncle Ade And Friend by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
Studio CFR:

Ade was so drunk with his friend Yomi. So, they both went home. On getting home, he tiptoed into the room; He opened the door and saw another man on his wife. He turned to his friend, "U see, that's my beloved wife, and thats me on top of her, we do this everyday." angry
, KKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA, shocked shocked shocked shocked SI JOKE NA U GO LAFF FORGET YA NAME, OJIBEJIBEJIBEJIBE, *hits baldhead*

TRY AGAIN NXT MY LAFF IS NOT REACHABLE AT D MOMENT, THANK YOU grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uncle Ade And Friend by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
*Laafs and hits head on the wardrobe*
Re: Uncle Ade And Friend by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
Studio CFR:

Wet it with the sweet milk in your fine bosoms
no i think your watery brown coloured sper.m in your prickk would be more appropriate. *hiss*
Re: Uncle Ade And Friend by StudioCFR(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2011
hehehehe
i can see u luking for who* to make trouble with but i dont have yo time wailahi

(1) (Reply)

Enter Here For Your Jokes / Leav Wateva U R Doin Nw,and Read This. / Make A Call To ASUU Customer Care Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.