Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) (7988 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 / Strictly For Hnd/pgd Engineering Undergraduate/graduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by neowelsh(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2011
I Want 2meet with Electrical and Electronics Engineering undergraduate students, especially those in their 300/400Level, for us to develop on our strenght and help those that are weak. Also i intend building a timing circuit and some measuring devices, any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
actually am 100 level unilag which school are u in?
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by neowelsh(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2011
mubybaba:

actually am 100 level unilag which school are u in?

Am a student of Niger Delta University. It's good to have you here, any area you have difficulties wit ur studies, you can post them here, so that we can tackle it together, am wishin u d best, Electrical/Electronics is the best field you can ever think of, What are the courses, you are offering this semester?
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2011
pure mathematics
applied mathematics
introductry physics
" " chemistry
workshop practice
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by ayodinho91: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2012
I'm a student of oau. Elect/elect. Would love to meet with you guys.
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by schoolboi: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2012
Am a 200lvl student of futminna.wats d way forward 4 we
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by ayodinho91: 3:50am On Jan 27, 2012
neo_welsh:

I Want 2meet with Electrical and Electronics Engineering undergraduate students, especially those in their 300/400Level, for us to develop on our strenght and help those that are weak. Also i intend building a timing circuit and some measuring devices, any help would be appreciated. Thanks
how many course do you applied for in a semester.
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Err... hello can any electrical/electronics engineer share the experience he/she had while studying the course in the university ?
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by fazbuk(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
Electrical /Electronic Engineering requires Extra Thinking especially when in d Field.
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2012
fazbuk: Electrical /Electronic Engineering requires Extra Thinking especially when in d Field.

pls i need more details
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2012
fazbuk: Electrical /Electronic Engineering requires Extra Thinking especially when in d Field.

pls i need more details pertaining to university work
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Lucynneka(f): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2012
Am in 100L at Fed poly Nekede, Elect Elect, so wots d way 4wads frnds?
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by fazbuk(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
mubybaba:
pls i need more details pertaining to university work
Just face ur circuit theory dat one of d hard course in electrical electronic engineering
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by dayo23(f): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
Am dayo,400level Electrical & computer engineering representin A.B.U. Zaria. In ur 200level we did more of mechanical courses,d only dept course den was circuit theory,power & machines,Electronic measurement and transducers.To me engineerin is toughest in 200level coz den u do all engineerin courses esp the five mechanical engineerin courses,once u can cross u in2 ur dept full time except 4 math,statistic,Quantity surveyor,dat u offer as faculty course. Electrical is maths, u need solid knowledge of mathematics 2 graduate wit a good result in electrical, Electrical is d best course in engineering take it or leave it....,na soo
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by opezy: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2012
Up elect engr.i'm a fresher in d field,100lvl ,unilorin.so am brodas ,u speak we follow
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
Does any 1 know about signals and systems more precisely wen dey draw a signal 4 u and u are asked to synthesize?
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by ebixy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
am a 300level student elect elect University of Uyo: the road has nt been easy but we dey rugged am
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2013
neo_welsh: I Want 2meet with Electrical and Electronics Engineering undergraduate students, especially those in their 300/400Level, for us to develop on our strenght and help those that are weak. Also i intend building a timing circuit and some measuring devices, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

..eerr hello everyone does anyone know anything about transformers
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by neowelsh(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
mubybaba:

..eerr hello everyone does anyone know anything about transformers

what do you want to know, about transformer?
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Everything
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by tonyokams(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
.Am Tonyokams,,4rm ANSU,300l....9ce meeting u guys....gr8 S.E.E.E.S
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by psalmdave(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hey...please let this thread be revived,just got admitted to study elect. engineering,I want my fellow pips,graduate too to enlighten me on what I need to know,areas to be good in for my survival.....your help is needed
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 14, 2013
300lvl student of oau ife, osun state
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by psalmdave(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Ok...mine is NDU....so how is my year one gonna look like,what will be learn,exposed to....etc I don't wanna be caught unaware
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Olusam007(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2013
I was admitted last year to did great dept. and from FUTA. pls what are d extra training I need so as to survive in did field.
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Obere4u: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
200l EEE at FUTO.... Dats my course and school
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by psalmdave(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
u guys should please answer my questions na,i'm on my knees,this thread is about helping and discussing about electrical engineering...not just coming to say i'm in sososo level,in sososo school... please just tell us how life is like in electrical engineering,what we newbies need to know...so we can keep in mind and prepare b4 this strike comes off....please I would appreciate your answers very much
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Life in E.E isn't hard, it's not easy either. plus it involves a lot of math

1 Like

Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by psalmdave(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
What bout technical drawing
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by aned: 12:38am On Oct 16, 2013
Life in E.E is not easy and at the sometime not tough. it all depends on how serious you're with ur study of electrical technology. You MUST DEVELOP AN ELECTRICAL EYE so that you can view circuits ELECTRICALLY.
For the mathematics courses, they are not there to dampen ur spirit but to develop ur mind analytically because it is one of the tools that you need especially in the design and analysis of electrical networks,control engineering,signal analysis,field theory, electronic circuit design, transmission lines and many more.for technical drawing, it enable you view components in 2D and 3D form.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by psalmdave(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2013
aned: Life in E.E is not easy and at the sometime not tough. it all depends on how serious you're with ur study of electrical technology. You MUST DEVELOP AN ELECTRICAL EYE so that you can view circuits ELECTRICALLY.
For the mathematics courses, they are not there to dampen ur spirit but to develop ur mind analytically because it is one of the tools that you need especially in the design and analysis of electrical networks,control engineering,signal analysis,field theory, electronic circuit design, transmission lines and many more.for technical drawing, it enable you view components in 2D and 3D form.

Thanks..this is what I've been waiting for...I hope questions can be posted here incase we find anything difficult in studies
Re: Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) by aned: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ur welcome psalmdave,any question,feel free to ask

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB ‘set To Release LASU Admissions Merit List’ / Secondary School Shut Over Strange Behavior Of Girls Shaking Their Chests.Photos / ENGLISH INTERPRETATION: What Is The English Name Of The Yoruba Word (MAGUN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.