Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) (1158 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner / Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by FreddieG: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
Now before all you Christians start to Judge Listen to the Interview
and if possible read the book.

The Author is Marlo Wright, She is a "Born Again Christian" and she
is dealing with a "Taboo" issue in Christian Circles and especially in
African/Nigerian Circles as Nigerian can never openly discuss se.x so that why
we have a over-rated romance/sexuallity forum on Nairaland!!!

She was inspired to write the book after having a discussion with a Pastor Friend (Male)
who was having some trying times in his young marriage.

Here is the Interview

Part 1

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVpjZGdHDag&feature=related[/flash]

Part 2

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Yjtg2tIpE&feature=related[/flash]

Part 3

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVAyR78RhKI&feature=related[/flash]
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by FreddieG: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
Here is the Radio Show,

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6__FVgyezE[/flash]
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by Thelstan(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2011
Suck a D*** Save a Marriage (SaD SaM as the book is popularly called) authored by Marlo Wright, has nothing to do with Christ Embassy. I wonder why you had to put that in the title.
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by FreddieG: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2011
^^^^^
She was inspired to writ it when she found out that one of
the "Pastors" was not getting good loving in his marriage
and not even Head!!!
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by FreddieG: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2011
Thelstan:

Suck a D*** Save a Marriage (SaD SaM as the book is popularly called) authored by Marlo Wright, has nothing to do with Christ Embassy. I wonder why you had to put that in the title.

Hmm but u r aware of the book ROFLMAO!! Hmmm i seeee grin
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by Thelstan(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
FreddieG:

^^^^^
She was inspired to writ it when she found out that one of
the "Pastors" was not getting good loving in his marriage
and not even Head!!!

And so in that case you are right to say Christ Embassy has authored the book?      undecided

FreddieG:

Hmm but u r aware of the book ROFLMAO!! Hmmm i seeee grin
No I simply did a little google search. Found her youtube videos. I don't take ANYTHING at face value anymore.
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by Thelstan(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2011
And Christ Embassy was not even mentioned in the video, and according to my research / the excerpts / interviews, in the book either.
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by FreddieG: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2011
Thelstan:

And Christ Embassy was not even mentioned in the video, and according to my research / the excerpts / interviews, in the book either.

You need to dig deeper lol!!!
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by Thelstan(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2011
This is her [i]about me [/i]page on her website http://www.itsmarlowright.com/Its_Marlo_Wright/About_Me.html and her blog http://www.cutierun..com/ with many excerpts of the book and I have briskly perused them with no references to Christ Embassy.

Where did you find this information that you are spamming the board with (all your posts so far)? I'm curious.

Take note, I have never been in a Christ Embassy service but I don't see the reason for this mention of that church in an unrelated matter.
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by Daiquiri: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2011
@Post

Phew! The heat in the kitchen was overpowering

Fruit wine collection and now a book on fellàtio?

Have to make that buck somehow and even by whatever means necessary, it's all about the benjamins

I suppose the sequel to this now will be one on cunnînlingus

It will be unfair if its not.

PS: Not affiliated or have anything to do with CHRIST EMBASSY though
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by FreddieG: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2011
Daiquiri:

@Post

Phew! The heat in the kitchen was overpowering

Fruit wine collection and now a book on fellàtio?

Have to make that buck somehow and even by whatever means necessary, it's all about the benjamins

I suppose the sequel to this now will be one on cunnînlingus

It will be unfair if its not.

PS: Not affiliated or have anything to do with CHRIST EMBASSY though

Check her UTube clip, she was inspired to write the book by a "S-Curl Associate Pastor"
Re: CHRIST EMBASSY Authors New Book - Suck A D*@k Save A Marriage (video) by Daiquiri: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
@Post

Just as I suspected or guessed, the book (i.e. in my personal opinion) is overrated & unnecessarily hyped with a sensationalised title by author & OP

Some might argue it is a ploy and/or decoy for luring or to lasso uninformed mugus or punters

Apart from the sensationalised title. The book? The content? Well, hmm, not bad

I am not saying more that

I'll score it 5/10

(1) (Reply)

Who Heard About The Asaba Pastors? / Fake T.b. Joshua Branch In Harare Exposed! / A Young Man Working In The Army,constantly Humiliated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.