Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Thank God: Thank You Nairalanders.i Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God: Thank You Nairalanders.i Got A Job (702 Views)

I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / Thank GOD, I Made It / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God: Thank You Nairalanders.i Got A Job by abode(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2007
I Thank God and all you good People of Nairaland, just finished my Training with Diamond Bank and to god be the Glory got one of the best Branches In Lagos.

To all who are still looking up to the Lord for good Jobs, God is not asleep, he will answer you all.in the soonest Possible time,

Cheers,
Re: Thank God: Thank You Nairalanders.i Got A Job by stellose(f): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
@abode, congrates man, hope you will divide your first salary, and give me haf grin cheesy
The good God that did it for you will do it for me too. congratssssssssssssssss again
Re: Thank God: Thank You Nairalanders.i Got A Job by Twayin(f): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2007
Congratulations.
Re: Thank God: Thank You Nairalanders.i Got A Job by obitansy: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
Congratulations! I'm really happy for you. Try not to forget God becuase He still has more in bulk for you.

(1) (Reply)

Construction Company Adverts / zenith bank pls help / I`ve Got The Following Softwares And Turorials For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.