Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Is Nigerian Government Afraid Of Ismaila Gwarso? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigerian Government Afraid Of Ismaila Gwarso? (1164 Views)

Ismaila Mu’azu Hassan Wins House Of Reps Rerun Election In Gombe / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces And Remembrance Day! / Ismaila Isah:north Not Afraid Of Sovereign Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigerian Government Afraid Of Ismaila Gwarso? by redsun(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2011
Why haven't gej given the order for ismaila gwarso,the former national security adviser to be picked up for being named as one of the sponsors and mentors of boko haram.From a very reliable source i learnt that gwarso and some other big thieves and traitors in the north have been named by the spilling boko haram spokesman in the net as one of their mentor and sponsor.

What is gej afraid of?Can individuals like gwarso be bigger than a country?
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Afraid Of Ismaila Gwarso? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2011
where did u get that information. And who r the other ppl he mentioned. Pls get ur facts right before u start mentionin names.
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Afraid Of Ismaila Gwarso? by jamace(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2011
Hmnn. undecided
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Afraid Of Ismaila Gwarso? by redsun(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2011
There are several northern bigwigs(big rogues)mentioned so far by the spilling BK spokesman of which gwarso is one of them but because gej in his timid nature probably thinks that rounding them up might flare up tribal tension,he is hesitating. As always,he is getting it very wrong playing with fire,animals like gwarso does not represent the people,they represent terrorist groups that wants the people dead. People like gwarso are the reason why those helpless children are classified as almajirins,like children you find in places like somalia and afganistan where there is no functional system at all,not even family unit.
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Afraid Of Ismaila Gwarso? by jamace(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2011
Hmnn. undecided
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Afraid Of Ismaila Gwarso? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2011
@porter can we have the source of ur information and who r the other northeren big wigs.
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Afraid Of Ismaila Gwarso? by freeloki(f): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hi everyone! For those who don't know yet, there's a new social network in Nigeria - my.hobatoba.com , and there's a contest running now, help me to win : http://my.hobatoba.com/short_reg?i=1949419
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Afraid Of Ismaila Gwarso? by freeloki(f): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hi everyone! For those who don't know yet, there's a new social network in Nigeria - my.hobatoba.com , and there's a contest running now, help me to win : http://my.hobatoba.com/short_reg?i=1949419

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Speaks To Al Jazeera / Stop Boko Haram Or Watch Al- Mustapha Dead / El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.