Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,422 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (461452 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by SupremeKHIS(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
miss law: khis did i hear u say real opponent...hmmmm *real opponent wit pk*
JST TEL DEM 1 sentence...
Nigeria is diffrnt from Ghana
Do you know Ghana dealt with Nigeria 1-0 in Semi-Final the last time they met in 2010 and now Bur/faso defeated them, kudos to them a pace, and you know what they've started dreaming of lifting that CUP sef, awon na owa tepa naw
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2013
Da'saintpee:
i am alredi through with MTH101 4 d whole session jst remaining phy and chem
wow, intresting to hear dat. Go straight and rock yellow house. What course r u going 4?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by destineguy(m): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2013
Kudos to everyone who has bin making this page lively......notice to freshers-eportal will be opened on or before 15th for accommodation,so get on top gears!! If you'll wish to sell bed space pls call/text me 07062339394.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2013
Hermienart: Its a great pleasure to celebrate this thread @ 200. We get to pop champegne. Igba odun odun kan niooooooo.
is this a curse or what, if 200 pages is to b just a page on this thread...i wonder ooooo
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GodzBELOVED(f): 12:06am On Feb 07, 2013
destineguy: Kudos to everyone who has bin making this page lively......notice to freshers-eportal will be opened on or before 15th for accommodation,so get on top gears!! If you'll wish to sell bed space pls call/text me 07062339394.

thought it was an offence to sell/buy bed spaces. Has d rule changed?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dasaintpee(m): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2013
yinka2392: wow, intresting to hear dat. Go straight and rock yellow house. What course r u going 4?
mathematics
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by humbleboyy(m): 1:31am On Feb 07, 2013
GodzBELOVED:

thought it was an offence to sell/buy bed spaces. Has d rule changed?
wats up sis, this is AFRICA rules are destined to be bent....Even your presido @aso villa is aware of the under-ground ****** that happens within his cabinet. Same applies to OMOLE nd is fellow colleagues they are all aware of this space buying nd selling @ife• The act is prohibited on paper buh its allowed in reality....ehm you can say its illegitimatly-legal
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 2:48am On Feb 07, 2013
SupremeKHIS: Do you know Ghana dealt with Nigeria 1-0 in Semi-Final the last time they met in 2010 and now Bur/faso defeated them, kudos to them a pace, and you know what they've started dreaming of lifting that CUP sef, awon na owa tepa naw
....Have u forgotten dat d Ghanian squad/team who won against Nigeria the previous tym "2010 AFCON" 's different 4rm dis apparent one dat lost against Bokina faso!?....lykwise, d Nigerian squad/team who lost against ghana d previous tym "2010 AFCON" 's also different 4rm dis apparent squad!....Do d maths fella, the difference's crystal clear!

PS:...most tyms, it's d squad/team dat matters wen it comes 2 playin well not d name d team bears or d country d play 4!....#JustIMHO slash #ObviousFact
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 3:08am On Feb 07, 2013
Another confession by Akpors;

I was walking down the street sometime ago,then I saw a beautiful Toyota Jeep parked on the side way.

I stopped for a minute to stare and admire it...Just then i saw a Beautiful Babe / hot chick coming down the road.

Guess wat i did!

I quickly moved near the car & pretended it was my ride, i kicked a bit at the front tire and stood by the side of the door.

I could see her staring at me, sure enough she had fallen for me
already (I thought to myself...)
she walked towards me. I composed my self & faked a call to my mechanic while leaning on the door.

Just then she approached me and said,"Excuse me!".

I pretended not to hear her as i flew big amounts of money for spare parts.

After a minute she again said, "excuse me sir!", I lowered my phone & said, "just a second sweetheart, let me conclude my last order" & continued on phone as I moved away from the door.
(at this moment i was sure she had fallen for me, I could tell from
her impatience).

But just as i moved from the door, Guess what!
She opened her handbag removed the car keys, opened the door,
entered & drove off

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2013
Many of the stray thoughts which come to us are just reflections or answering vibrations to some strong thought sent out by another. But unless our minds are attuned to receive it, the thought will not likely affect us. The man who believes thoroughly in himself and maintains a positive strong mental attitude of Confidence and Determination is not likely to be affected by the adverse and negative thoughts of Discouragement and Failure emanating from the minds of other persons in whom these last qualities predominate.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by SupremeKHIS(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2013
Olastep1: Many of the stray thoughts which come to us are just reflections or answer vibrations to some strong thought sent out by another. But unless our minds are attuned to receive it, the thought will not likely affect us. The man who believes thoroughly in himself and maintains a positive strong mental attitude of Confidence and Determination is not likely to be affected by the adverse and negative thoughts of Discouragement and Failure emanating from the minds of other persons in whom these last qualities predominate.
I love this and you what bothers me, I don't know how long you have been able to and will be able to maintain This Kind of Attitude, because with the prevalence of this kind of Attitude, You've got No Limit. No harm meant, lols, its well
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2013
Tonisious504: ah ah @hausa y r u yawnin lyk dis. Na hunga dey catch u or na sleep or u r jst short of words #winks#
no o, but e be like say yoruba people ijebu garri don dey hungry me
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: Binti, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS WHILE?
Welcome back at this crucial moment when some people have a deep longing for TEARING DOWN what OTHERS HAVE BUILT even before they came on board.
Ps: WHEN YOU EDUCATE A MAN WITHOUT MORALS, MY FEAR IS THAT YOU WILL ONLY END UP PRODUCING A DEVIL.
am not sure what u just insinuated
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2013
SupremeKHIS: @Miss Law and Hausa(d return), now the battle line is drawn, we've got a more competitive qpponent in Burkina Faso which I hope for so we can have a real final, what do you think?
i agree. Burkina faso seems to be even more deadly than ghana. I think nigeria will win. Am convinced but its gonna be a cracker
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2013
miss law: khis did i hear u say real opponent...hmmmm *real opponent wit pk*
JST TEL DEM 1 sentence...
Nigeria is diffrnt from Ghana
they were unlucky not to win @ normal time.
Burkina faso shud not be taken for granted
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Yhemit(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2013
Oau on point....diz skul dry pass.thou my rum guy dey boom tn
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by TOSINACCA(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2013
Winner of yesterday's vocabulary quiz is SUPREMEKHIS.
My personal answer to the question is THROW STH TOGETHER.
Example sentence:
Father was expecting some visitors, so he asked mother to throw a quick meal together for the family.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by TOSINACCA(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: Binti, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS WHILE?
Welcome back at this crucial moment when some people have a deep longing for TEARING DOWN what OTHERS HAVE BUILT even before they came on board.
Ps: WHEN YOU EDUCATE A MAN WITHOUT MORALS, MY FEAR IS THAT YOU WILL ONLY END UP PRODUCING A DEVIL.
hausa(d return):

am not sure what u just insinuated
INSINUATION; that's way off the mark.I'm talking FACT here.Thanks.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Shakidor: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2013
Guys! Itz like oau don start d 2012/2013 reg preparation o. Though itz 4 final year and not yet, u can check e potal to confirm
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Lillz19(f): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2013
Shakidor: Guys! Itz like oau don start d 2012/2013 reg preparation o. Though itz 4 final year and not yet, u can check e potal to confirm
i didnt c anythn lyk dat dre... undecided
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GodzBELOVED(f): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2013
humbleboyy: wats up sis, this is AFRICA rules are destined to be bent....Even your presido @aso villa is aware of the under-ground ****** that happens within his cabinet. Same applies to OMOLE nd is fellow colleagues they are all aware of this space buying nd selling @ife• The act is prohibited on paper buh its allowed in reality....ehm you can say its illegitimatly-legal

Lol. I see. Okay na
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by humbleboyy(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2013
Lillz19: i didnt c anythn lyk dat dre... undecided
its true o..its @ the bottom end of the E-portal "APPLICATION FOR 2012/2013 FINAL YEAR ACCOMADATION COMMENCES ON SATURDAY 9th FEBRUARY 2013 FROM 11am" GHAM
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jayjam(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2013
cloaked: ....."Attention seeking Ivorians!?"....lols!....are u sure u thought dis through b4 posting it?....cos dat's d most dumbest fin i've eva heard on Nairaland!...buh i'm pretty sure u're not d dumbest here!...or are u?

PS:...pls next tym use ur mouth 2 talk not ur anus!...cos d adove quoted post ur wrote sounds more lyk 'fart' than a statement!!....#IMHO!
Am sorry i had to waste dis space,was told my post was too expensive.thanks@Mr hausa
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: Winner of yesterday's vocabulary quiz is SUPREMEKHIS.
My personal answer to the question is THROW STH TOGETHER.
Example sentence:
Father was expecting some visitors, so he asked mother to throw a quick meal together for the family.
pls can u always quote d original text when ure finally giving d answers, So dat one who had not seen it initially can do so.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2013
jayjam: THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE HERE WANT FAME!*GIBBERISH*GEJ SET TO C'MISSION AN ULTRA MODERN TEACHING H'PITAL HERE IN GUSAU,NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD BE THE FIRST PATIENT ON BED BUT,A 3RD OR 4TH WON'T BE BAD.*av a splendid moment ahead of u*
this is totally unacceptable.
Am going back to define all d comments av made on people's posts here, whether they were mere yabbing or really expensive jokes. Am not sure it was d latter, but urs is way above limit.
>
>
wat suprises me when people play expensive jokes on odas here is dat they'll say 'hav a nice day', dont mean to be insultive, i dont know if this hurts u and etc. Y not say wats on ur mind.
>
una dey try o...una go yab person come write say una no mean am.
Way to go....una try
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by hausadreturn(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2013
d oau site aint even going tru
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jayjam(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2013
IN AS MUCH AS I 'VE TRIED TO PLAY ACCORDING TO THE RULES,ETHICS OF THIS LARGEST ADM.THREAD ON NL,I WOULDN'T WANT ANYBDY TO STARE THE HONNETS NEST WITH VULGAR,RECRIMINATIVE,INVENTIVE AND QUIBBLE POSTS THAT IS CAPABLE OF FUELLING VERBAL CONFRONTATIONS ON THIS FAMILY THREAD.THE DEFUNCT MR HAUSA ONCE DID IT BUT,WE GOT OFF IT WITH LOVE.GO TO FB ACCT PROFILE-ADEBAYO JAMIU JULIUS AND U WIL MARVEL AT MY PART TIME JOB,AM A COMIC COMM.REPORTER WHEN I WAS IN GUSAU,AND BEHOLD IN ONDO.JOKE IS A PART OF ME.@MR CLOAKED,I WILL BE HAPPY IF U CAN JOIN ISSUES WITH ME,DIAL MY NUMBER 07036346502.@MR FEDEKO,MISS LAW,OLASTEP1,HAUSA ET AL HAPPY R'SUMPTION IN ADV.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GodzBELOVED(f): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
hausa(d return):

yeah. I tried it too.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jayjam(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
hausa(d return):

this is totally unacceptable.
Am going back to define all d comments av made on people's posts here, whether they were mere yabbing or really expensive jokes. Am not sure it was d latter, but urs is way above limit.
>
>
wat suprises me when people play expensive jokes on odas here is dat they'll say 'hav a nice day', dont mean to be insultive, i dont know if this hurts u and etc. Y not say wats on ur mind.
>
una dey try o...una go yab person come write say una no mean am.
Way to go....una try
D issue is when u ar pushed to d wall,u wil want to......I Love every1 and asuch treat evrery1 wit equal respect.WARN THEM PLEASE
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Shakidor: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
hausa(d return):
GodzBELOVED:

yeah. I tried it too.
But e portal is going 2ru na!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
SupremeKHIS: I love this and you what bothers me, I don't know how long you have been able to and will be able to maintain This Kind of Attitude, because with the prevalence of this kind of Attitude, You've got No Limit. No harm meant, lols, its well
The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by juniorstar(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
i have dream that one day this forum will rise up to live out the true meaning of its creed. i have a dream that one day the e-portal will be uploaded with useful information and not outdated info

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.