Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,105 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (461427 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Samir1: 10:37am On May 31, 2012
am_sage: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has
released the result of the post-Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination held (UTME) on
Saturday. Seven thousand six hundred and
sixty-three applicants out of 35,823 applicants
who sat for the entrance screening exercise
scored 200 and above, while only 51 candidates
scored 300 and above.
A statement by the university Public Relations
Officer, Abiodun Olarewaju, also showed that
three candidates, Ogunlade Stephen Tayo (UME
form No: 25457115HI/32882), Kolapo Ismail
Abidemi (UME formNo: 26328328HJ/15158) and
Ayansola Oluwaseun Joshua (UME form
No:2604698BH/13940) exhibited exceptional
academic brilliance in the screening exercise by
scoring 337, 335 and 332, respectively.
While Ogunlade Tayo wanted to study
Biochemistry, Kolapo Abidemi wants to study
Medicine and Surgery, while Ayansola Joshua
wants to read Law.
But here is the good news, I am Ayansola Oluwaseun Joshua and a Nairalander. Thanks to y'all for your invaluable information, am much obliged.Wish y'all serendipity in ur endeavours in life
congrat my guy hope to join you in ife am a medcine applicant but i haven't check my result

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by morcousn(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2012
pls we need cutoff mark for oau admission list for 2012/2013
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Sirmikky1(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2012
Thank u Lord Jesus.248 in JAMB and 254 in PUTME(Accounting)...Good to go
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2012
Any faculty of technology applicants in the house? What did you score in post ume?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Orebukola(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2012
[quote author=olaisababs]hey! Congrats bro,hope to meet yhu soon at the faculty of law!
Am optimstics we wil all meet at the faculty of law come next year by the grace of ALLAH

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dakingpin: 3:04pm On May 31, 2012
Guys pls we need info any oau student in the house
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Adolak(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2012
This forum really helped me last year and most of my friends then like lizylaw........ Ah i've forgotten, too bad! Wish you guys luck, OAU is a place to be, need to know anything you can add aqueous619 on 2go. I will be here when am free sha. Take care guys.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2012
Jerobans: A big congrats! What course did you apply for?
LAW, SEE, INSPITE D FACT DAT I HAD 250 AND 260 RESPECTIVELY, I STILL NEED LEG O ☺
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2012
Jerobans: Is there anybody who applied for law in the house?
yes o. Me is one of them ☺
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2012
Jerobans: Hey! Congrats! I'm Jerry surely we will meet at the faculty law by God's grace I will look for you. I got 284 in my post utme while 226 in my utme! God bless!
aspiring to study law also.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olami099(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2012
Am olamide,a student of great ife.i wanna tel u all dat its not easy to becum a std of oau,i want to use dis medium to tell u dat no course is useless here in oau nothin is easy all u ve to do is to smash all previous record set in ur department and make a new one.it happened to me daz why am tellin u dis,i applied 4 mbbs and was given pol sci despite my high score dnt wanna take d course b4 but here iam nw enjoyin d course.u can bleep me 4 any informatn on 08065928148
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by richy5(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2012
unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)
They some crazy murder fuckas I gat the right to bear arms
Hook me up on unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

hit me on http://www.facebook.com/#!/ or babad95@gmail.com
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 5:01pm On May 31, 2012
gloatkenf: LAW, SEE, INSPITE D FACT DAT I HAD 250 AND 260 RESPECTIVELY, I STILL NEED LEG O ☺
What state are you from? Is it a catchment? What do you think is their cut off mark for Jam? I got the same average with you. We got to pray o. God will help us!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 5:09pm On May 31, 2012
gloatkenf: aspiring to study law also.
What are scores and state?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dakingpin: 7:35pm On May 31, 2012
Any med aspirant in the house lets rub minds
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sseeyyii: 7:44pm On May 31, 2012
Da kingpin: Any med aspirant in the house lets rub minds
.....Am a med asp bt my score is kind of low dis tym around,pray dat d cut-off marks cmes out quickly nd dat it shd favour me.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BENADPP: 7:53pm On May 31, 2012
As one of the senate requirements to meet up the slots given to them by NUC( national university commission), the management of OAU has public announced the sale of supplementary form to all candidates who didn’t meet up with the cut off marks as well as those who didn’t register for the screening exercise due to one thing or the other. Rush now and purchase the supplementary form at the rate of 5500. For immediate attention please call the help lines 08162559859
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2012
BENADPP: As one of the senate requirements to meet up the slots given to them by NUC( national university commission), the management of OAU has public announced the sale of supplementary form to all candidates who didn’t meet up with the cut off marks as well as those who didn’t register for the screening exercise due to one thing or the other. Rush now and purchase the supplementary form at the rate of 5500. For immediate attention please call the help lines 08162559859
supplementary form ke? When did this one start?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Wizarddprince(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2012
Suplimentary form 4 where,oau don dey craz.he be like say d money don dey driv oau bad.it's beter if dey go do money retual.oau is playin criminal game their head is suposed to be examined
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2012
uceee: Any faculty of technology applicants in the house? What did you score in post ume?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 8:53pm On May 31, 2012
For all Law applicants, informing reaching me now is that Law got the highest scores and may affect cut off mark. Click here https://www.nairaland.com/952242/oau-cut-off-mark-law#10975417 to read more.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 9:50pm On May 31, 2012
To all Law applicants, information reaching me is that Law got the highest scores and that may affect the faculty cut off mark. Click https://www.nairaland.com/952242/oau-cut-off-mark-law#10975417 to read more.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dakingpin: 10:28pm On May 31, 2012
sseeyyii: .....Am a med asp bt my score is kind of low dis tym around,pray dat d cut-off marks cmes out quickly nd dat it shd favour me.
i pray it favours us drop ur 2go and facebook acc let's disscus
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dakingpin: 10:31pm On May 31, 2012
BENADPP: As one of the senate requirements to meet up the slots given to them by NUC( national university commission), the management of OAU has public announced the sale of supplementary form to all candidates who didn’t meet up with the cut off marks as well as those who didn’t register for the screening exercise due to one thing or the other. Rush now and purchase the supplementary form at the rate of 5500. For immediate attention please call the help lines 08162559859
how tru is this?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2012
Wizarddprince: Suplimentary form 4 where,oau don dey craz.he be like say d money don dey driv oau bad.it's beter if dey go do money retual.oau is playin criminal game their head is suposed to be examined

Gbabiski
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sseeyyii: 10:46pm On May 31, 2012
Da kingpin: i pray it favours us drop ur 2go and facebook acc let's disscus
2go:oyewole488.fb:oyewole oluwaseyi
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Bboybanj(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2012
Da kingpin: how tru is this?
which cut off mark are u talking abt?
Da kingpin: how tru is this?
which cut off mark are u talking abt?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by bamisek: 11:27pm On May 31, 2012
[/color] cryHow Medical rehab cut off go be this year ooo[color=]How Medical rehab cut off go be this year oooHow Medical rehab cut off go be this year ooo
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by amsage(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2012
Well, I must pontificate my rational view after meticulously perusing all ur posts,quotes and comments. With God nothing,indeed is impossible and standing by the principle of "stare decisis" 4rm a divine injunction,using the bible as precedent. Work without faith is dead n you faith without work is equally dead. So combine work and faith, I assure u, you're on ur smooth path to success. No adumbration, horoscopy or thaumaturgy can alter the fait accompli. I carry de vox populi and I look forward to seeing all other nairalanders cum oau law aspirants in the 'Only Available University' n 'Oba Awon University'! OAU,Ile-ife. ARISE GREAT IFE

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 2:37am On Jun 01, 2012
Jerobans: What are scores and state?
250 and 260 respectively. 4rm Osun state
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2012
All aspiring Law students, get statistics of those that applied for law, the likely cut off mark, and your admission status. Post your UTME and Post UTME and State of Origin. Click https://www.nairaland.com/952242/oau-cut-off-mark-law#10975417

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.