Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (461382 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2012
e fit rain rain today, fitn't it?

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rapidresults: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2012
for your rapid results for the O.A.U PRE-DEGREE 2012/2013 ENTRANCE EXAMS please contact rapid results tutors at S.U.B O.A.U ILE-IFE or call Uncle Joe @ 08056681649.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Idacrux: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2012
@morufoye i've checked it myself is 291 d other post i posted is a rumour frm my friend just to scared me, I apply 4 mathematicz as i said earlier in gr8 ife.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2012
Idacrux: @morufoye i've checked it myself is 291 d other post i posted is a rumour frm my friend just to scared me, I apply 4 mathematicz as i said earlier in gr8 ife.
so ife is now great cos you scored 291. When you were blasting OAU you forgot how great it was. Talk about inconsistency. Congrats shaa...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2012
Idacrux: @morufoye i've checked it myself is 291 d other post i posted is a rumour frm my friend just to scared me, I apply 4 mathematicz as i said earlier in gr8 ife.

Congratulations.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Idacrux: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
Dont congratulate me because i got 122 in d pume to be truthful too sad to confess and no gain in lieing dat i got 291,pls pardon me forumites. i just lied to feel congrulated because i feel depressed.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
A White Man visited Nigeriafor the
first time and was taken round
the
city of abuja by A Yoruba taxi
driver.
They drove past an edifice that
looked like the World Trade
Centre.
The white man said;
Wow! This building is awesome.
How long did he take themto
build
it?.
The taxi driver replied; 3 years sir.
The white man said; That's too
long. In my country, It takes just 6
months to build somethinglike
this.
They drove past a Mega Mall and
the white man said; Now this is
what I call Magnificent! How long
does it take to build this one?.
The taxi driver at this time trying
to
be more impressive replied; 4
months sir.
That's too bad. In my country, It
takes just 2 months to build
something like this.
They finally drove past the 60,000
capacity National Stadium and the
white man was awestruck.
He said; Excellent! World class!
How long does it take to build
this?.
The Yoruba driver replied; Oga, As
I
was coming this morning, it was
not there o!! The white man
fainted.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
cloaked: JOKE OF DA DAY

Teacher:- We are talking about
what we called"Question Tags",
Example are:- She is Coming, isn't
she? They have eaten, havn't they?
Teacher:- Now who can give me
another Example? Dele:- Na Yam
we go chop today, Chopn't we?
Techer:- What kind of Sentence is
that, Pls who can Correct him?
Ganbo:- Aunty, pls no mind him jare, the Correct one na, Na yam we go chop today, Yamn't we? ::
lol.....Guys Drop Yours

:: The day
don break, breakn't it.?
JOKE OF DA DAY

Ganbo:- Aunty, pls no mind him jare, the Correct one na, Na yam we go chop today, Yamn't we? ::
lol.....Guys Drop Yours

don break, breakn't it.?
JOKE OF DA DAY

lol.....Guys Drop Yours

don break, breakn't it.?
roflmao
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
cloaked: JOKE OF DA DAY

lol.....Guys Drop Yours

roflmao
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
Idacrux: Dont congratulate me because i got 122 in d pume to be truthful too sad to confess and no gain in lieing dat i got 291,pls pardon me forumites. i just lied to feel congrulated because i feel depressed.
Don't worry my guy. After all said and done, exams (including oau post ume) are not the true test of knowledge. You can still get admitted into uni this year if you maximally utilise the oau post ume experience to your advantage. Good luck at the den!!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Alexander1300(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
I need to know where to get OAU result checker scratch card in Lagos. Can anyone help me?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teezman: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
@Idacrux who do you think you're deceiving, firstly you said you had very poor scores and molested the school, later you changed that all in the name of CONGRATULATIONS and now its 122, can we please have a modicum of truth in this forum, cos we dont even know if there are other liars in this thread
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by reloboy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
A lecturer told the are going to amend the cutoff mark by the mean of each department and it is exclusive to science student only cause a lot of science student did not scale through 200. So watchout course like microbiology could be = 170.....But they are still deliberating on it
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
Rated 18
A wife went on holiday leaving
the husband behind.
The husband got so Hot one
day that he decided to try the
maid who had just come from
Nsukka village and who seemed
clever.
He called the maid to his bedroom
where he had taken off his pants,
he pointed to his thing, when the
maid arrived.
Husband: Do you know what this
is?
Maid: (Shyly) Yes...
Husband: Do you know what it Is
for?
Maid: Yes
Husband: show me.
The maid immediately dropped to
her knees held the item with
both hands drew closer and
opened her mouth.
The husband was shiveringwith
anticipation.
The maid then began,
"My name is Amaka Nweke,I'm 24
years old and I'm from Nsukka,
Enugu State.
I would like to make a shout-out
to my parents, my uncle Emeka
Ossai in Ontisha aka'Eribe
agwuagwu'and aunt Nneka
aka'ochalugo nwanyi'.
I would also like to tell my
boyfriend Emeka that I miss him.
Can u play me Ashawo by Flavour
Nabania?" Then finally saysto the
man,
"Oga, take your microphone I'm
through'

3 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by teewao94(f): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
@teeman,plz take it easy.he actually stated y he lied $ later told d truth. it takes a lot of courage 2 state ones failure.plz take it calmly
@idacrux,it's nt ova until it is finally ova $ it is not ow far but ow well dats matters in success. a vry gud opportunity is at ur door, so u dnt nid 2 b depress. so sorry abt dat.wishing u all d vry best in lyf endeavors.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by omowunmi2411: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
@sexy95 my score is also low i scored 208 in putme and 255 in utme. Agg 231.2. Accountn
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Wizarddprince(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
Teezman: @Idacrux who do you think you're deceiving, firstly you said you had very poor scores and molested the school, later you changed that all in the name of CONGRATULATIONS and now its 122, can we please have a modicum of truth in this forum, cos we dont even know if there are other liars in this thread
come on dude,d guy is just tryin to make tings lifly dont take it parsonal

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teezman: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2012
Guys its nothing personal, i just find it frustrating for someone to come on this thread while everyone is sharing their result in anticipation for the departmental cut off mark and say twaddles to bamboozle everyone and distabilize everything all in the name of trying to console himself, guys lets make this thread dependable because another person might just come with 320 tomorrow and you'll all start the congratulatory messages when actually its erroneous
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Wizarddprince(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2012
Teezman: Guys its nothing personal, i just find it frustrating for someone to come on this thread while everyone is sharing their result in anticipation for the departmental cut off mark and say twaddles to bamboozle everyone and distabilize everything all in the name of trying to console himself, guys lets make this thread dependable because another person might just come with 320 tomorrow and you'll all start the congratulatory messages when actually its erroneous
u ar right man.pls guys let try to keep tings real many of us ar so hungry dat we eat any informatio we get on dis forum but dat shouldnt take away d sense of humur
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Solaceye: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
@Cloaked pls put a stop to such obscene joke. Our eagerness to make things lively shouldn't give any undue licence to spoil the highly embraced moral values that have been established by previous sets.
@All, let be engaged with good works that can modify our inner beauty. Can't wait to see you guys next session.
And to all those whose score are low, don't give up. the best can still come out from you once you press forward and pray. It's well....

JESUS Saves

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by MosetG(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
Guys,i have packed my bag n baggages i'm off 2 ife either 2moro or tuesday just 2 folow things up myself til i find my name on dat list cus i choose dem as 1st n 2nd n i cant aford 2 lose dis yr again.Even if i don't meet up 2 my 1st choice which is philosophy wit 204 n 232 makin 218 agregate i beat dat of education n political science which is my second choice.I wil b available 2 give genuine information on dis thread throughout dis session. help me God, i'm expecting ur amen if u are wit me.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by opexyy: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
U DO WELL MOSET
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
@reloboy, interesting news. Safe journey Moset G. Your way make total sense.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rapidresults: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
for your rapid results for the O.A.U PRE-DEGREE 2012/2013 ENTRANCE EXAMS please contact rapid results tutors at S.U.B O.A.U ILE-IFE or call Uncle Joe @ 08056681649.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Idacrux: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
Sorry 4 any incoviniences or heat that i might have caused u guys do to my discrepancy n disconcord in this thread because i caused it. Afterall, we ask 4 4giveness frm our creator n he 4gives. but, i vehemently believe that me not scoring 200 in dat acid test due to reasons best known by me does not in anyway meant that i'm not good but my god knows better than i do.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Adolak(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2012
Dont worry if you dint see any stalite(undergraduate) to give you information here. We are in our lecture free week and everybody is anticipating for exams. Keep the faith, you will all be admitted. Love you all. Greatest ife!!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 11, 2012
Idacrux: Sorry 4 any incoviniences or heat that i might have caused u guys do to my discrepancy n disconcord in this thread because i caused it. Afterall, we ask 4 4giveness frm our creator n he 4gives. but, i vehemently believe that me not scoring 200 in dat acid test due to reasons best known by me does not in anyway meant that i'm not good but my god knows better than i do.

I feel you guy. Shit happens. The fact that you feel so much disappointed about the unfortunate result shows that you are good. Also, coming out to say the truth shows that you are brave and honest. Keep it up and do not give up. Persistence, they say, overcomes resistance.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 12:36am On Jun 11, 2012
Solaceye: @Cloaked pls put a stop to such obscene joke. Our eagerness to make things lively shouldn't give any undue licence to spoil the highly embraced moral values that have been established by previous sets.
@All, let be engaged with good works that can modify our inner beauty. Can't wait to see you guys next session.
And to all those whose score are low, don't give up. the best can still come out from you once you press forward and pray. It's well....

JESUS Saves
...Apologies!!!....IMHO; I'm sincerely sorry 4 d obscene characters d "joke" contained!...

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 1:17am On Jun 11, 2012
JOKES~

BOY: Helo
GAL: Wat?
BOY: How are u?
GAL: Do i knw u?
BOY: Hmmm... No, but i'm rich.
GAL: Really? Ok... I'm barbara, my
friends cal me barbie bt u can cal
me baby. I'm 21, i live in lagos bt i skul at madona uni. I luv short dark guys, especially as short and dark as you. I'm glad
2 meet you.
BOY: No no no, i mean i'm rich by
name.
GAL: (Mtsweew) abeg abeg,i dnt talk 2 strangers.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2012
cloaked: JOKES~

BOY: Helo
GAL: Wat?
BOY: How are u?
GAL: Do i knw u?
BOY: Hmmm... No, but i'm rich.
GAL: Really? Ok... I'm barbara, my
friends cal me barbie bt u can cal
me baby. I'm 21, i live in lagos bt i skul at madona uni. I luv short dark guys, especially as short and dark as you. I'm glad
2 meet you.
BOY: No no no, i mean i'm rich by
name.
GAL: (Mtsweew) abeg abeg,i dnt talk 2 strangers.
I de gbadun you. Keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Bboybanj(m): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2012
Th dept. Cut of mark, is it out?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2012
@cloaked keep it coming jare. Make we dey wait their cut off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.