Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Coscharis Port-harcourt (a Bunch Of Rip-off & Criminals) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coscharis Port-harcourt (a Bunch Of Rip-off & Criminals) (2705 Views)

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx / Meet The Ceo/m.d Of Coscharis (cosmas Maduka) Live! / Nigerians, A Bunch Of Ungrateful Biggots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coscharis Port-harcourt (a Bunch Of Rip-off & Criminals) by Nze22: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2011
We are often misled by the BIG-NAMES, e.g. Coscharis. However, we wouldnt blame our own brother Cosmos Maduka for setting up a landmark automobile business. The problem are those he employed (His staffs).

I am a customer at the Coscharis BMW workshop in Port-Harcourt. When you visit the workshop, they often make it appear as if they are the ones doing you a favour, rather than appreciating your patronage.

The BMW service (Tomi) lacks customer service approach and does not know how to shut up and listen to the customer. Rather, she would shout back at you when you are expressing displeasure at their service.

Let me go to the people in the workshop. They are unhappy when you deal directly with the company because they would prefer it if you gave them the job without the company's knowledge and pay them. And if you dont fall into their terms, they would ensure that your car keeps returning to their workshop with their silly bills, till you get tired and ask them privately to check what the issue is.

Another observation is that they exchange items from your car and fix in someone else's car, then tell you that your part is bad and need to be replaced.

I took my car in for an estimate check for a fault. My airconditioner was working before then. When the car came out, the a/c system had packed up. When i asked for a check-up on the a/c fault, they said that i have to change the whole system. The person who condemmed the whole system is the a/c technician called Kodjo. Kodjo was angry because i refused to give him an earlier private job. So he decided to tamper with my a/c when my car was left with them for a week.

So peeps, be careful when you go to these big names.
Re: Coscharis Port-harcourt (a Bunch Of Rip-off & Criminals) by jbyno: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2011
@ Nze 22, I also own a bmw and have been servicing it with very good mechanics in lagos. however now i'm in port harcourt and i had been thinking of patronizing coscharis since i dont know any other bmw auto mechanic in port harcourt. Could you advice on what course of action to take?
Re: Coscharis Port-harcourt (a Bunch Of Rip-off & Criminals) by okey77: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2012
nze 22 aits re u serious? so what are u going to do? have you called josiag, hes the dmd. maduka is too busy.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Masquerade Initiates: Non Initiates And Women Keep Off!(photo) / How Do I Become A Moderator / Is President Buhari dead???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.