Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Have You Ever Been On The Same Flight With The Repentant Niger Delta Exmilitants - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Been On The Same Flight With The Repentant Niger Delta Exmilitants (1097 Views)

Dana Air Resumes Operations Today. Inaugural Flight With Basketmouth, Buchi Etc. / Book For Flight With Ease / Flight With Nigerian Airways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been On The Same Flight With The Repentant Niger Delta Exmilitants by deor03(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2011
I have been unfortunate to be on the same flight with the ex- militants going out of the country for vocational training on a number of times.

On 2 occasions on my trip to South Africa, I have had this experience.

The guys were loud, noisy , uncouth, unruly ( though miles better than when they were carrying arms) and ill mannered.

Inwards into the country is worse .

Have you in recent times had this experience?
Re: Have You Ever Been On The Same Flight With The Repentant Niger Delta Exmilitants by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
Maybe it's b'cos they were in a group. That helps to limit shyness and makes people (esp' young boys) to act a bit out of character and loud. Many of them would have been flying for the first time, and they would be excited and think it's ok to act as if you were taking a trip in a luxury bus.

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Travel / 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue / I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.