Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Nairaland Changed The Life Of Monday Obuh: Hintsonlinemagazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Nairaland Changed The Life Of Monday Obuh: Hintsonlinemagazine (1035 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairaland Changed The Life Of Monday Obuh: Hintsonlinemagazine by uchennaq(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2011
www.Nairaland.com which is owned by Oluwa sheun did what most prominent website in Nigeria could not do, this marveled me that I had no option than to show my appreciation and love to Nairaland and also as a member, I think the best thing I could do was put down this on my website, Nairaland is my role model and I am so humble, want to wish them the best of luck in achieving their goals on making Monday Obuh become a Man. This is the kind of thing other fellow bloggers should be doing, no wonder www.nairaland.com turns out to be under the 5th most visited website in Nigeria. Thumbs up, Nairaland deserves an award just for this, well-done Nairalanders

Read the full story here

http://hintsonlinemagazine.com/?p=3518
Re: How Nairaland Changed The Life Of Monday Obuh: Hintsonlinemagazine by BootyOnMe: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2011
Very good. smiley

Other websites take their members money dey marry WOR-WOR FaceBook/ChatRoom wives and pay their past due mortgages. wink

For once, make we see sointin good come out of all the time spent on the www!

The best part of all this is the accountabilty of all monies collected and spent(to the LAST kobo). . . transparency. kiss
Glad to know there are still geniune people around Nigeria.
This is a great surprise from NL.
Glad to be alive to see this day.

To all those who have made this possible. . . in cash, kind and time spent. . . .May you be richly rewarded.

Amen.

Celebration time!!!!

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zp1TbLFPp8&feature=related[/flash]

[size=20pt]266,457,962[/size]

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! This song has over 250 million hits/downloads! I LOOOOOVE IT! cool
Re: How Nairaland Changed The Life Of Monday Obuh: Hintsonlinemagazine by uchennaq(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2011
Nairaland has motivated me even more.
Re: How Nairaland Changed The Life Of Monday Obuh: Hintsonlinemagazine by BootyOnMe: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2011
It has even motivated me more. . . to work harder.
So I don't get evicted. cheesy
Re: How Nairaland Changed The Life Of Monday Obuh: Hintsonlinemagazine by Gboliwe: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wonderful! I'm impressed.

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C’s Wife, Nicole, Shows Off Baby Bump / Chris Kelly Of Kriss Kross Becomes The Latest Victim Of Drug Overdose / Yung6ix Signs Partnership Deal Between "Kash Kamp" And "Trick Billionaire Musiq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.