Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (41378 Views)

Did You Play This Game? Share Your Experience / Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! / Tell An Outrageous Romantic Lie About The Poster Above You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Newkidoo(m): 1:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by moneymaker24(m): 1:16am On Jan 21, 2015
See Question!
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by donbabade: 1:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Nairaland don foolish now ooo
I'm warning them.
I go soon abscond
Imagine 2011 thread?
Na so topic come scarce?
Oga oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by lawflec(m): 1:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Funny pix

Land for sell after my INEC training
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 21, 2015
This was created in 2011 and made front page in 2015 undecided

we truly need all the change we can get grin

last bullet: those comments for page 0 and few in page 1..d people way write am fit dn die self lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by lawflec(m): 1:26am On Jan 21, 2015
donbabade:
Nairaland don foolish now ooo
I'm warning them.
I go soon abscond
Imagine 2011 thread?
Na so topic come scarce?
Oga oooo

Guam gbam for uuuuuu
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by akereconfi: 1:26am On Jan 21, 2015
Best Game ever

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 21, 2015
pillow fight, it so fun! chai!

basket ball, even though I'm not tall tongue

ludo

but now i'm s..... sad
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
pillow fight, it so fun! chai!

basket ball, even though I'm not tall tongue

ludo

but now i'm s..... sad

Well, Nneka's are very stubborn, and you are probably not an exception
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 21, 2015
'Shuka' undecided undecided
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 21, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Well, Nneka's are very stubborn, and you are probably not an exception
angry angry, I'm not stubborn!
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:14am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
angry angry, I'm not stubborn!

Well, evidence at my disposal proves otherwise.
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by iamord(m): 3:27am On Jan 21, 2015
chillaz:
Single, so dunno!
*yimu* ..na them
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by iamord(m): 3:28am On Jan 21, 2015
cynthiafred67:
Notin much we just eat and sleep
even the kids on your profile are more exciting Than that
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by iamord(m): 3:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Play. B-ball, x-box, pillow fight and ,cuddle ,food fight .. Whoz gonna get tipsy
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Olypeppy(f): 3:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Lido game,scrabble and monopoly ...this could be really fun especially when there is an incentive...eating from the same plate,waiting on each other...and lots more
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Hamatrony(m): 3:41am On Jan 21, 2015
chillaz:
Single, so dunno!

In d same shoes we ar cheesy....com closer letz play game 2geda grin, if scare 2 com ova, tell me whr 2 join U wink
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tolutweety(m): 3:56am On Jan 21, 2015
Pillow fight,Brain teasers,.. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by bewizle(m): 4:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Dyt:
Andrew u understand ibibio?
. Abadie?
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by danielmichael(m): 4:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Dyt:
Playin wit his mfed
if it rises we ll v a shot
same 2 me 2
U dey craze..unam
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by bewizle(m): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2015
Andrew3:
I lost some of ma teeth trying to pronounce some words. leaning that language is such a rigmarole.
. Well then, u guys can apply for tutorial its free... FULL BLOODED

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Jokay07(m): 5:41am On Jan 21, 2015
chillaz:
Single, so dunno!
let's hook up nw.
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by axeman10(m): 5:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Volleyboobs
Bedmington
Tablep*nis
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kennyfao(m): 6:13am On Jan 21, 2015
We do Riddles n Joke!!!
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by nymphomaniac(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2015
break the cognac and 69... wink and occasionally mortal kombat and FIFA 14/15
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Bigcake: 6:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Dyt:
Playin wit his mfed
if it rises we ll v a shot
same 2 me 2
Idiork apara
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Mazdell: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2015
APC AND PDP. She has to campaign and sing to convince to vote for her. Vice versa.
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by datkoded(m): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2015
We play sule beat and seven upp
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ayowole21(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2015
me and my babe love playing 'truth or dare'.... she prefers pickn d 'dare' word
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by AkProsper(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Just Maki Fp Sinca 2011.
Hhmmm.. God's Time Is The Best... Keep Believing
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Missmossy(f): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhahahahaha grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3words Per Post: Part 4 / Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) / Solve This Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.