Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (20592 Views)

Properties Of Proteins PT 2 / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
denzel2009:

I have cooked my King prawns Jollof rice with chicken gizzard already.

Some quick recipes. . .

You can add other seafood to your prawns and fry. . . see pic below

Defrost(if frozen) your seafood and season with salt. Put into a bowl of flour and mix, so that your seafood is covered completely in flour. Pick 'em out of the bowl one after the other, and then fry in hot oil. . . watch for brownness. You can taste to make sure it's done before taking 'em out of the frying pan.

**Serve with chips and/or green salad. Plus mayonnaise**

OR

Ingredients
King prawn
chopped parsley (for garnish and aroma)
Oil
Salt
Breadcrumbs

Procedure
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put the already washed prawns in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the chopped parsley, breadcrumbs and garlic on the prawns. 'Scatter' the prawns in the baking dish so that each prawn is on its own, not joined to another. Season with a little olive oil and bake in oven ( for few minutes). Watch for brownness. Season with salt when it's ready and serve hot.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_oBVZExzaJjU/TS7fSa6xDuI/AAAAAAAACsY/kWkwJsuQvFw/s1600/Immagine+1613.jpg[/img]

You can also cook and use its broth for pasta.
[img]http://blog.leiweb.it/cucina/files/2011/05/zuppetta-spago.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by denzel2009: 2:15am On Dec 26, 2011
Thank you very much Missy B, will try that recipe soon. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
NO HAPPY NEWYEAR MEALs!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by akunta(f): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
Who cares to join me 4 lunch ? wink

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^ yummy wink kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
snthesis:

NO HAPPY NEWYEAR MEALs!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
We are sorry for not delivering the new year meal
Please bear with us and enjoy the make up meal specially prepared for u all

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2012
Enjoy!

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
more!!

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
kiss kiss

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by jaybee3(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
Hunger dey wire me cos i don use my lunch allowance subsidise my fuel money angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by OAM4J: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
jay bee:

Hunger dey wire me cos i don use my lunch allowance subsidise my fuel money angry angry angry angry angry angry

That is why you should pally with the politicians, na dem dey enjoy subsidy now. Do you know how much subsidy was budget for the kitchen? grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by OAM4J: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
My one and only Missy B, Honey, Sweetheart, Darling, Sugar, am here kiss kiss kiss kiss

I can see that my new P.A. Y me (Food Section Poster of The Year) has resumed work at the kitchen. Very Good! I will need to brief her later on customer hospitality cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
OAM4J:

My one and only Missy B, Honey, Sweetheart, Darling, Sugar, am here kiss kiss kiss kiss

I can see that my new P.A. Y me (Food Section Poster of The Year) has resumed work at the kitchen. Very Good! I will need to brief her later on customer hospitality cheesy
You're welcome, sweets. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Y me has started performing her duties already, nice one. grin

Y me, please serve Jaybee immediately. cheesy

akunta:

Who cares to join me 4 lunch ? wink
Get 2 forks, thanks.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^^^^  kiss kiss kiss

OAM4J:

P .A ke  angry 
If you don't want me to jackie chan your a. .ss outta here in slow mo better upgrade that P .A to General manager   cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
jay bee:

I specially prepared this love filled delicious meal wholeheartedly for you ONLY grin kiss
Enjoy!!!

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by jaybee3(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
Thank uuuuuuu
So fresh, so nice, so delicious
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by mamagee3(f): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2012
[size=18pt]Some of the meals here look nasty!!![/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Bawss1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
mama-gee:

[size=18pt]Some of the meals here look nasty!!![/size]

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by eghost247(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
una no go kill person grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2012
Sugar Cupcakes kiss kiss kiss
wats cooking i'm starved sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2012
Enjoy!

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2012
Thank you missy, you are a sweethrt
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
Missy B[i]aby[/i] u r such a darling kiss kiss kiss

Acidosis:

Thank you missy, you are a sweethrt
angry angry angry wetin kwonsain u wit my food angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Acidosis(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
^ ^ wat!? na the food wey my 'baby' cook for me o. no trespass o cos I like food well well
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
Lol @ Snthe[b]sis[/b] and Acido[b]sis[/b] tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by OAM4J: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
All these 'abalejeyan' sef  cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
Acidosis:

^ ^ wat!? na the food wey my 'baby' cook for me o. no trespass o cos I like food well well
sho  shocked shocked shocked shocked!!! dis guy dey try me angry i go knack u akpako grin tongue

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
^ ^ hahaha. .e clear say men dey hungrg
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Sauron1: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hello Missy B! cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Sauron~:

Hello Missy B! cheesy
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkh_yNv9cT7BfXqJD7pdhKGWvHHdZiZ8y2MzxmN8gaC_am8dv9[/img]
I hate you. . .I hate you . . .I hate you . . .I hate you . . .I hate you. angry angry angry angry

kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by OAM4J: 2:58am On Feb 07, 2012
^I love you kiss

Where is y me, my P.A sef?

Sweetheart,

What I want to eat now is Agidi and Moinmoin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2012
OAM4J:

^I love you kiss

Where is y me, my P.A sef?

Sweetheart,

What I want to eat now is Agidi and Moinmoin
It is mutual kiss

Where's Y me? She should be doing the cooking eh. These lazy kitchen helps sef. lipsrsealed angry

Enjoy! cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/527096_moinmoin_9jafoodie_JPG6555f84416a6c34dbb5afd76a04e69bc

[img]http://4.bp..com/_8mqyN49vyws/TObnMqshGXI/AAAAAAAABgI/sVW2v2LGdCo/s320/AGIDI.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Sell Dry And Sour Ijebu Garri 7000/bag in lagos / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! / Is Fish Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.