Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

To All The Muslim Haters:) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All The Muslim Haters:) (1062 Views)

The Mayor Of Dorval In Quebec, Canada Responded To The Muslim Community / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Muslim Haters:) by tbaba1234: 1:43am On Nov 28, 2011
Boonaa Mohammed -Kill Them With Love-
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H-KvkWRQ8c&feature=related[/flash]
Re: To All The Muslim Haters:) by LadyT(f): 1:52am On Nov 28, 2011
Better to kill with love then suicide bombers.

wink
Re: To All The Muslim Haters:) by vedaxcool(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2011
wow, what a sweet flow of poetry! grin grin grin

" . . . your ignorance leaves me to believe you need a hug . . . " reminds me of frosbel smiley smiley
Re: To All The Muslim Haters:) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The title should have been ISLAM haters , not Muslims haters.

We hate ISLAM because it is taking millions to the lake of fire.
Re: To All The Muslim Haters:) by LagosShia: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2011
frosbel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The title should have been ISLAM haters , not Muslims haters.

We hate ISLAM because it is taking millions to the lake of fire.

if ISLAM is taking us to the LAKE OF HELL,be well assured that we love the LAKE OF HELL.so respect that if you claim to respect muslims.

try to save yourself before others.that is my advice to you because you are the one heading to the LAKE OF HELL with your misguided christian beliefs.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Delivered Through Emmanuel Tv / Man, Without God, Is Dust. / To The Ants, I Am God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.