Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Did Singer Keri Hilson Diss Beyonce? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Singer Keri Hilson Diss Beyonce? (1014 Views)

Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) / Keri Hilson Is Pretty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Singer Keri Hilson Diss Beyonce? by GossipGirl: 4:21am On Nov 28, 2011
Singer Keri Hilson and Beyonce got beef? While rumors swirled in the past that there was contention, Beyonce nor Keri ever addressed the rumor directly. But Keri made her position clear at the Soul Train music awards (airing tonight on BET) red carpet. While Keri walked the red carpet, in a gorgeous grey dress we may add, she stopped by Juicy Magazine. Juicy mag had previously convinced other celebs to hold up the magazine and do a quick shout out. Not harm no foul, right? Not so for Keri Hilson who rejected the offer after she observed Beyonce and Jay-Z were on the cover!! Keri said, "No, I can't do that sorry."

Watch the video clip below from several angles and even in slow motion.

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/11/27/keri-hilson-disses-beyonce-nicki-minaj-premieres-y-u-mad-video/
Re: Did Singer Keri Hilson Diss Beyonce? by bleedinluv: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2011
She got beef for a lot of people, infact she beefs Rihana more than the rest, she's my friend on facebook and follows me on twitter. I know how many anti Rihana campaigns she has put up,that did cause some controversy

(1) (Reply)

Surprise! 9vector Gave 9ice A Cow As Bday Gift (pic) / “A Reverend Father Raped Me When I Was 19″ Afrocandy Confesses / Susan Peters Shares Her 'no Makeup' Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.