Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death (4051 Views)

History Sunday 101: My Questions On Ojukwu / Very Interesting: America's Secret Files On Ojukwu. / The Time Magazine On Ojukwu:the Gentleman Rebel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by olawalebabs(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2011
I don't understand the rationale that will make some fools, idiot human being to support the baseless argument of the op, most of this stupid idiot that the one that stay in the comfort of their room to incite Nigerian especially the north, they see nothing good from the north, yet they are not better. Let's assume it is true (which is absolutely not), how can a "jubilation" in a village in jigawa translate to be the north. Boy, please grow up. What will they gain from his death, Dim is no threat to them in any way. Why? Think now
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by enohj2ee(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
It is pity for us Nigerians that we harbor hatred against ourselves.  Who on earth will rejoice that a soul have pass away?

Poster of this thread, I want to personally tell you to  change your way,  You are worse than BOKO HARAM  with this thread.
But Thank God, for our Country.

Segun, I will recommend you  to Blacklist this user from send any other thread or even reply to threads before he or she cause issue for us.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by Dede1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2011
alj_harem:

so Baifra was about Igbos and not the so called eastern region ?

Let me remained you, the so called Oil producers back then are not in Igbo land and never was

the war was not about OIL. far from it

It was about arrogance and fight for power and domination.

Did you know of the Aburi meeting ?

What happened after that ?

Did you know of how baifra aka Ojukwu sent bombs to kill the westerners ?

Did you know of the mid-west massacre ?

I guess not

You are a backbencher when subject of historic facts are debated. I suggest you stick to Nairaland propagation of innuendos and fallacies. Please stay away from issues beyond your intellectual pedigree.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by Sagamite(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2011
olawalebab:

I don't understand the rationale that will make some fools,  human being to support the baseless argument of the op, most of this silly  that the one that stay in the comfort of their room to incite Nigerian especially the north, they see nothing good from the north, yet they are not better. Let's assume it is true (which is absolutely not), how can a "jubilation" in a village in jigawa translate to be the north. Boy, please grow up. What will they gain from his death, Dim is no threat to them in any way. Why? Think now

He is a bloody average cretinous product of Nigeria's failed education system.

It is their trait to define their lackadaisical and careless throwing of conjectures, rumours and sophisms as "fact".

A bloody fooool.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by emmke(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2011
if u are not careful nairaland would just instill hatred in u. Not a site i'd recommend to my friends. In another thread, igbos were wishing all sorts of evil on plateau people. Same people we are living in peace with here in jos. Maybe it's a false peace. So many Pathetic souls here on nl.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by manchy7531: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
in as much as am not going argue with anybody on this issue,at the same time am not going to dispute what am been told because there is a possibility that there was indeed jubilation.
BTW, jigawa is not the whole north.that you are based in the north maybe in kano,kaduna or sokoto, etc does not mean you know what is happening in other parts of the north particularly jigawa.also it may not be the whole jigawa but i can confirm to you that my friend told me that it was a thing of joy to hear that ojukwu is dead where he is staying in jigawa which means other parts of jigawa and probably the north in general maybe happy as well.don't be deceived by their politicians and leaders.

Also am yet to hear sultan's of sokoto's comment on Ojukwu's death.Don't forget they don't just see him as a breakaway leader,they also see him as a crusader.

am otta here

I repeat.i will not recant my post.By the way,why has sultan not made any comment on Ojukwu's death.because he is an infidel also shay? or a crusaders?Abeg you guys should stop deceiving yourselves.the more you act defensive toward my post the more i believe it is true.Deal with it.your leaders are happy.but i can promise you Somalia will soon be your resting place.Idiots
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by Sagamite(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
manchy7531:

I repeat.i will not recant my post.By the way,why has sultan not made any comment on Ojukwu's death.because he is an infidel also shay? or a crusaders?Abeg you guys should stop deceiving yourselves.the more you act defensive toward my post the more i believe it is true.Deal with it.your leaders are happy.but i can promise you Somalia will soon be your resting place.Idiots

Perfect example of cretinous product of Nigeria's failed education system.

Lackadaisical and careless throwing of conjectures, rumours and sophisms is "fact" to them.

Foool, what makes you think it is some right for the sultan to comment on any death?
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by aljharem3: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
emmke:

[size=18pt]if u are not careful nairaland would just instill hatred in u. Not a site i'd recommend to my friends.[/size] In another thread, igbos were wishing all sorts of evil on plateau people. Same people we are living in peace with here in jos. Maybe it's a false peace. So many Pathetic souls here on nl.

If you are not careful

You have to be careful and watch the sort of threads you read and avoid

Learn to filter out informations and develop a thick skin, do not call igbos becasue the ones here don't represent an average igbo person

they are nice people but there are elements here trying to portray there people is bad. well they are not

just be careful on how you assumulate info on this site. yi sannu dia
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by emmke(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
^ok alhaji. But the rate at which this "few igbos" are going, they'd end up making enemies out of every tribe in nigeria i tell u. And it will really be bad if people from these tribes come across some of their posts. From some rejoicing over the deaths in plateau (which the ignorantly forgot that even igbos have/are/can accrue casualties), to one who claim idoma people are dumb, to some who claim some niger deltans are lazy. Not forgetting their usual rants of "yorubas are cowards" "hausas are dirty and dumb". They are not doing any good for their people i tell u. Really sad.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by otokx(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2011
Why do some people like to lie?
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by olawalebabs(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2011
Some people are bloody fools, idiots. Must Sultan comment on Dims death, should he 'praise' or 'condemn' him as being a major player in the massacre of Nigerian, i don't understand the way some people use their modula obloganta. Is a pity.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by hakanai(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
manchy7531:

Obviously you still maintain an ideology of hate and to prove a point that Northerners as a whole enjoy the death of Ojukwu.While you want to draw Sultan into it.Can you assure me that all other traditional rulers in the Southern and xtian kingdoms have all sent there condolence.Remind how many condolence Ojukwu (while alive) has sent northwards to late traditional rulers or any late Sultan?If you consider the religious side of it has CAN done so or is it your blind hate that rides you like crazy.
Until now Northerners are still sending there condolences yet you say they pretend.Abeg you crazy fools can you just leave us alone.You guys just keep Judging us falsely and expect to be right.At this point i will ask you keep your sick mind to yourself.
I see where you are going with this.You are full of hate and just want to create the impression that Ojukwu and the Igbos are hated by all northerners and Muslims.If not i don't see your point.You were told that your friend maybe right or wrong.That your friend could be saying the truth but only valid to his immediate domain where he resides.why can't you as a human being pull your brain matter together and reason as one.To prove your point you are now asking why the sultan is yet to say anything.Jumping to a deceitful position and concluding that it could be for the reason he is a non-Muslim.What is wrong with you dude.Na by force say we must meet your profile.Why are you trying so hard?Is it the hate you have for Us?
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2011
Why would anyone jubilate over a man who ran to Abidjan in the heat of the war?
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by ak47mann(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2011
hmmm as we always expected cool cool
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by olawalebabs(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
Haka nai, you've said it all, good one there
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by manchy7531: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
But the rate at which this "few igbos" are going, they'd end up making enemies out of every tribe in nigeria i tell u. And it will really be bad if people from these tribes come across some of their posts. From some rejoicing over the deaths in plateau (which the ignorantly forgot that even igbos have/are/can accrue casualties), to one who claim idoma people are dumb, to some who claim some niger deltans are lazy. Not forgetting their usual rants of "yorubas are cowards" "hausas are dirty and dumb". They are not doing any good for their people i tell u. Really sad.

Obviously you still maintain an ideology of hate and to prove a point that Northerners as a whole enjoy the death of Ojukwu.While you want to draw Sultan into it.Can you assure me that all other traditional rulers in the Southern and xtian kingdoms have all sent there condolence.Remind how many condolence Ojukwu (while alive) has sent northwards to late traditional rulers or any late Sultan?If you consider the religious side of it has CAN done so or is it your blind hate that rides you like crazy.
     Until now Northerners are still sending there condolences yet you say they pretend.Abeg you crazy fools can you just leave us alone.You guys just keep Judging us falsely and expect to be right.At this point i will ask you keep your sick mind to yourself.
      I see where you are going with this.You are full of hate and just want to create the impression that Ojukwu and the Igbos are hated by all northerners and Muslims.If not i don't see your point.You were told that  your friend maybe right or wrong.That your friend could be saying the truth but only valid to his immediate domain where he resides.why can't you as a human being pull your brain matter together and reason as one.To prove your point you are now asking why the sultan is yet to say anything.Jumping to a deceitful position and concluding that it could be for the reason he is a non-Muslim.What is wrong with you dude.Na by force say we must meet your profile.Why are you trying so hard?Is it the hate you have for Us?

You guys can denial it that you hate not just the Igbos you also hate the so called Muslim infidels(yoruba)&ND. We don't need to urge about it.

when i mean north i mean the sharia states(excluding the christian communities)

As for my brother from jos,the igbos don't hate you.be rest assured that the igbos are your best friends we don't hate you rather its painful to see that it was your brothers that was used by the jihadist to massacre the igbos.the igbo did not attack Nigeria.they only declared their own nation and your brothers invaded our land.am sure many igbos have forgiven you and maybe some have not but am very sure majority of the igbos don't have any problem with the good people of middle belt.In fact you guy are the best tribe in this country,just that you guys where blinded and you could not see who your real enemy was at the formative years of Nigeria and you allied with your enemy to commit genocide on the peace loving igbos.after all Gowon have come to apologies to the igbos.I can assure you,when ever you need us to help you fight your enemy, you can count on us.

I don't hate any tribe rather i dislike what Usman dan fodio let behind as his younger Generation.they say a bad tree will always bear bad fruit and that is what we are seeing today.The haramist and almarjiris.Bleep all of you.weather you like it or not,your region will never progress.insecurity,poor infrastructure, illiteracy,poverty,extremist and nepotism that is what you guys are all born with and so it shall be with you all.unless you seek forgiveness form Almighty God cos the blood of all the innocent children and woman that you guys murdered shall hunt you.Idiots
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by ak47mann(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
They know who their real enemies are, that's why Gideon okar after taking over some military barracks he started dividing the country he cut out mostly some northern state saying they are no more Nigerians,but abacha stopped him.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by mtaj: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2011
manchy7531:

You guys can denial it that you hate not just the Igbos you also hate the so called Muslim infidels(yoruba)&ND. We don't need to urge about it.

As for my brother from jos,the igbos don't hate you.be rest assured that the igbos are your best friends we don't hate you rather its painful to see that it was your brothers that was used by the jihadist to massacre the igbos.the igbo did not attack Nigeria.they only declared their own nation and your brothers invaded our land.am sure many igbos have forgiven you and maybe some have not but am very sure majority of the igbos don't have any problem with the good people of middle belt.In fact you guy are the best tribe in this country,just that you guys where blinded and you could not see who your real enemy was at the formative years of Nigeria and you allied with your enemy to commit genocide on the peace loving igbos.after all Gowon have come to apologies to the igbos.I can assure you,when ever you need us to help you fight your enemy, you can count on us.

I don't hate any tribe rather i dislike what Usman dan fodio let behind as his younger Generation.they say a bad tree will always bear bad fruit and that is what we are seeing today.The haramist and almarjiris.bleep all of you.weather you like it or not,your region will never progress.insecurity,poor infrastructure, illiteracy,poverty,extremist and nepotism that is what you guys are all born with and so it shall be with you all.unless you seek forgiveness form Almighty God cos the blood of all the innocent children and woman that you guys murdered shall hunt you.Idiots

So it's this man that you hate? Well, I'll not angrily reply to this post until you reply.

Now, how about this Canada-based Yoruba woman who prayed that the man's soul rot in hell? http://www.newsdiaryonline.com/war_over_ojukwu.htm

Should we say that all Yorubas or Southwesterners are happy that Ojukwu is dead. I personally didn't like the man's idea of secession, but he seemed to have been at peace with being a Nigerian before his death. And I suppose it's a different matter to be happy that a man whom you consider a rebel is dead and to pray that he rot in hell.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by ak47mann(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2011
mtaj:

So it's this man that you hate? Well, I'll not angrily reply to this post until you reply.

Now, how about this Canada-based Yoruba woman who prayed that the man's soul rot in hell? http://www.newsdiaryonline.com/war_over_ojukwu.htm

Should we say that all Yorubas or Southwesterners are happy that Ojukwu is dead. I personally didn't like the man's idea of secession, but he seemed to have been at peace with being a Nigerian before his death. And I suppose it's a different matter to be happy that a man [b]whom you consider a rebel is dead and to pray that he rot in hell.
[/b]like awolowo is now dancing in hell apart from killing 2 million children by starvation he drank poison double hell fire cool cool
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by manchy7531: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
as for the yorubas it is understandable afterall they have muslims and i have never for once in my life heard yorubas killing the igbos in their land or even kill other tribes and religion in their land.they are not backward people like the sharia states.

New Biafra War:Canada-based Activist, Singer in War Of Words Over Ojukwu's

are you minding the harlot that is seeking attention?to hell with her i will not use her to judge the rest of yoruba cos i know allot of yorubas believe in him and his legacies
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by hakanai(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
manchy7531:

I don't hate any tribe rather i dislike what Usman dan fodio let behind as his younger Generation.they say a bad tree will always bear bad fruit and that is what we are seeing today.The haramist and almarjiris.bleep all of you.weather you like it or not,your region will never progress.insecurity,poor infrastructure, illiteracy,poverty,extremist and nepotism that is what you guys are all born with and so it shall be with you all.unless you seek forgiveness form Almighty God cos the blood of all the innocent children and woman that you guys murdered shall hunt you.Idiots

I now deem you fit as a hater!!!!You are the idiot rather.Since God judges us individually you will be ashamed that day that alot of us go clean on your claims.Thank God for that.Probably he so saw haters like you who will like to punish people by race or ethnicity.I just don't like to bring this issues up about the war and tribal talk.Do you think they allied with other tribes because they were blind or obviously saw what your arrogant kind did to there brothers in the army.You see what people don't understand is people could be really good friends today and enemies tomorrow.No condition is permanent.Without the North, MD won't have gone to war with the Igbos to avenge there losses.Simple they asked for revenge like all that suffered loses in the hands of the coup plotters.They may have gone to extremes,yes! but they were very much not misguide but driven by the anger of your coup plotters attack.When people say Gowon was manipulated i laugh.Simple,just take stock of the army then and see who made the bulk of the army that co-ordinated the counter coup and subsequent war,MD army folks make the numbers.TY Danjuma another MD man.Its easy to lie to suit your needs but it would be wise to say the truth because her values are eternal.
     Look deep you will find that Ojukwu was born in the North,his father did business in the North.Why is that?When the going was warm and cordial we were once friends.After the event the mood changed.There are some in the MD that have had issues with some Hausa communities in there locality that has escalated into the thinking that it is a hidden agenda.Before now the same MD had fought within themselves and seen others opposing minority tribe as enemies.Eg Tiv/Doma, TIV/Jukun, Ibira/Bassa conflicts etc.You will know then that the greatest enemy was the opposing side as the fight lingered.Remind where the Hausa were as of then?Mind there business.Today a discord has being planted to cause various disharmony amongst the multiple tribes of the North,using religion and alot of people have fallen to it.
       Today you suggest assisting them in a war against another and tomorrow it could be against you.From your history you should have known that wars are dirty and when you start the fire you may hardly control where it ends.What you do today would definitely define tomorrow and account for so many.Good and bad.Once again it is okay to ally and see the destruction of another by your stand,the more reason i am vindicated that your post was meant to instigate and drive a wedge of hate yet again against a region.You have fallen low my friend.From sultan to Middle belt and far north!You hate sees no bounds.When it happens (God forbid),then maybe a first class experience would discourage you.Every person would stand to defend her own and its simple.You may define the start but no one knows just how it would end.Same way Ojukwu felt support would come from some quarters,yet the failed him and where he thought it would all go away it didn't.We must learn from the past.
       If you must Know i have said this and am not ashamed to say it.For any one who kills an innocent Igbo man/woman up north does that without my consent and i despise that person.I also believe where such has happen just becomes the right of the aggrieved.I have in my little way spoken against it and advocated more responsibility of leaders to the security of all.But should in case any one decides that while trying to seek just,that my innocence is worth attacking,then yes we are at war and am willing
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by mtaj: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
manchy7531:

as for the yorubas it is understandable afterall they have muslims [/b]and i have never for once in my life heard yorubas killing the igbos in their land or even kill other tribes and religion in their land.they are not backward people like[i][b] the sharia states.[/i]

are you minding the harlot that is seeking attention?to hell with her i will not use her to judge the rest of yoruba cos i know allot of yorubas believe in him and his legacies

I suppose, from reading some of your comments,  that you have some problem with Islam, not necessarily the Hausa-Fulanis. Your hatred for that religion is obvious to anyone who reads some of your comments against the North, especially those states you tag the shari'ah states. If you cannot judge the Yorubas by the actions of this seemingly self-deluded woman, then why conclude that the North is happy that Ojukwu is dead?
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by PointB: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2011
@Emmke
I feel you grouse, but i don't accept that Igbo wish ill on the good people of Jos. However as humans it is not out of place for one to recall the misadventure of some minority tribe who gave their all in the war of attrition against biafra believing falsely in the propaganda against the new nation. Someone had once asked what others fought for and if they have been realised?
The bottom line is that many minorities tribes were goaded wrongly into the war against biafra and once in a while one can't help remembering.

that said, what is happening in Jos is sad, very sad. I am wont to say that the fulani/hausa campaign there is disgraceful. Berom people should ordinary be considered their allies along side other Northern minority tribes not the other way round.

As for Igbo, surviving and thriving has always being the primary agenda. You will never hear Igbo man attack any southern minority tribes.

Igbos are in living harmony with Idoma, Tiv, and as they have been with the yoruba from time immemorial. The only squabbles Igbo have with Yoruba is at the intellectual and bragging level (aside awo's betrayal which of course many Igbos have overlooked and perhaps forgiven)

furthermore Emmke, if and when this country implodes, I can assure you Igbos will no qualms sharing a country with the Idoma, Tiv and Berom. We don't wish you guys bad, only miffed by hausa/fulani treachery against their supposed ally, who wouldn't be?
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by aljharem3: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
PointB:

@Emmke
I feel you grouse, but i don't accept that Igbo wish ill on the good people of Jos. However as humans it is not out of place for one to recall the misadventure of some minority tribe who gave their all in the war of attrition against biafra believing falsely in the propaganda against the new nation. Someone had once asked what others fought for and if they have been realised?
The bottom line is that many minorities tribes were goaded wrongly into the war against biafra and once in a while one can't help remembering.

that said, what is happening in Jos is sad, very sad. I am wont to say that the fulani/hausa campaign there is disgraceful. Berom people should ordinary be considered their allies along side other Northern minority tribes not the other way round.

As for Igbo, surviving and thriving has always being the primary agenda. You will never hear Igbo man attack any southern minority tribes.

Igbos are in living harmony with Idoma, Tiv, and as they have been with the yoruba from time immemorial. The only squabbles Igbo have with Yoruba is at the intellectual and bragging level (aside awo's betrayal which of course many Igbos have overlooked and perhaps forgiven)

furthermore Emmke, if and when this country implodes, I can assure you Igbos will no qualms sharing a country with the Idoma, Tiv and Berom. We don't wish you guys bad, only miffed by hausa/fulani treachery against their supposed ally, who wouldn't be?

Well put, But i suppose you are talking of the Igbos outside not the ones on the internet

The ones on the internet keep calling the hausa/fulani blood thirty and the yorubas cowards

why ? Don't you think it gets annoying if someone keeps insulting ur ethnic group ?

don't you think we should respect our ethnic groups even though it is on the internet ?
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by manchy7531: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2011
Well put, But i suppose you are talking of the Igbos outside not the ones on the internet

The ones on the internet keep calling the hausa/fulani blood thirty and the yorubas cowards

why ? Don't you think it gets annoying if someone keeps insulting your ethnic group ?

don't you think we should respect our ethnic groups even though it is on the internet ?

why your sudden change!!Nowadays i have noticed that you have suddenly became soft with you word.have to taken a resolution.but still i don't trust you cos you a a staunch IGBO hater.
Dont talk as if you are not one of those tribalist that spur tribal war. i don't blame the tribalist on NL.Cos it people like you that bring out the tribalist in them.by the way all man is always for himself and his people.if u like act like reasonable people it will never make me trust you and you blood sucking people.

"A man convinced against his will is still of his own opinion"so don come and act as if you have decided to be reasonably with issues. Agwor
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by ektbear: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
mtaj:

To quote Kanye, that ish crazy, lol. Didn't know people were carrying their naija beef to Canada and such
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by manchy7531: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
To quote Kanye, that ish crazy, lol. Didn't know people were carrying their naija beef to Canada and such

lol
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by 13volts(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
up north no body cares if ojuku lives or die. infact northerners are already getting Fed up with the media frenzy his death have caused. the sale of newspaper have Droped coz Ojuku Dis Ojuku dat.

I remember when Abacha died the whole southern Nigeria erupted into jubilation so also when Yaradua pass away.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by Sagamite(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
13volts:

I remember when Abacha died the whole southern Nigeria erupted into jubilation so also when Yaradua pass away.

And rightly so.

May both rot in hell where the devil should be using a blade to pierce their balls.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by Relax101(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2011
mtaj:

Should we say that all Yorubas or Southwesterners are happy that Ojukwu is dead. I personally didn't like the man's idea of secession, but he seemed to have been at peace with being a Nigerian before his death. And I suppose it's a different matter to be happy that a man whom you consider a rebel is dead and to pray that he rot in hell.

haha, you dey quote a 49 year old mad woman with over 40- facebook usernames?
Anyone who takes her quote serious should visit the doctor ASAP!
That woman disgraced herself on a Nigerian facebook group.
Go read how Nigerian kids all over the world dey bash her like tomorrow no dey.
The funny thing be say, the kids dey call her aunty Kemi, lol, before cursing her.
That woman is mentally unstable.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by Blueinc: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2011
Thank you sooo, much Mr Andrew Uweh for posting those OKONKO pics, I enjoyed it.
Re: Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death by aribisala0(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
the original idea of the counter coupists in 1966 was to secede/remove the north from Nigeria.
NOT OIL
it was the British who changed their minds.
Oil was about $3 a barrel in 1967 which in today's money is about $21.
there was no indicaltion before the Yom Kippur war of 1973 that oil would be such a major commodity.

it is ridiculous to credit Gowon and his aides of such foresight

(1) (2) (Reply)

If The Price Of Petrol Is Returned To 65, What Will Be The Effects? / Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano / Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.