Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum (1367 Views)

Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) / If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2006
hi
would like to apprecaite the first 2 people who are very active in the Job seekers forum, though i m not fond of putting up post but i m very impressed with a couple of job advert posters who are effective in the forum i promise to give the 2 nominees with the highest vote something good.

so lets start the poll now. Who r your own nominees?
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by africanboy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2006
haa toni, once had a mminor clash with me over a double posting. i did not now she had posted something similar.

i think as my punishment, i would vote her.

no, not punishment, I wold still vote her
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2006
@ hey, africanboy that isnt funny at all!!! angry
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by africanboy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2006
hey, toni am jst kidding, wouldnt do anything 2 hurt you, will I? *grinning mischievously*
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by pampam(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2006
she is the one, Yes, tonisafe22.
KEEP IT UP t.s22 :
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by ya2m3(f): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2006
Toni remain the one,keep up the good job.
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by sly4yall(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2006
[b][/b]
i think i'm in love with Tonisafe22 grin
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by nobledanie(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2006
Is Tonifase of cos
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by africanboy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2006
sly4yall:

[b][/b]
i think i'm in love with Tonisafe22 grin

hmm, one1 post, you came here just to say you are in love with an engaged lady?

nobledanie:

Is Tonifase of because

sorry, but your post is incomplete of because,
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by sly4yall(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2006
hey ! i'm a new member, dont be so hard on me !
yeah i got only 1 post.so?
it ALL starts with 1 eh?
Besides i did not know she was engaged
and it was a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
duh tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by cushman(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2006
Tonisafe ofcourse. But Kaylala is also trying.
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by africanboy(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2006
sly4yall:

hey ! i'm a new member, don't be so hard on me !
yeah i got only 1 post.so?
it ALL starts with 1 eh?
Besides i did not know she was engaged
and it was a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
duh tongue

alright , u are welcome
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by natyjude(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2006
hi.

Tonisafe should take the award, she has been doing wonderfully well in this forum.
kaylala should intensify his/her effort.

Thanks
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by Oyin100(f): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2006
Tonisafe all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Job Advert Paster In The Job Seekers Forum by cabali(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2006
tonisafe22 without a doubt!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment Opportunities For Engineers / Vacancy - Telecommunications / Nnpc Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.