Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Jim Iyke Taking Anger Management Classes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Taking Anger Management Classes (592 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Taking Anger Management Classes / Jim Iyke Is Learnin To Calm Down. He's Currently Taking Anger Management Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Taking Anger Management Classes by aloyemeka1: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
Monday, November 28, 2011
[size=14pt]Jim Iyke Taking Anger Management Classes
[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tIp6dsqp7Bk/TtO0k2F0ZvI/AAAAAAAAL60/UagZm7wFdLQ/s400/Jim-Iyke.jpg[/img]

It's not news that the good looking and talented actor has anger issues, what is news is that he wants to do something about it. He's attending anger management classes. He released a statement via his PR people,
I will not disrespect you by lying about the fact that I do get into one or two brushes with people here and there. I will not give any excuse that I have never been that kind of person. I am taking an Anger Management Session now; it was advised not only by my fiancée, but also by my agent. It is a very interesting session for my well-being. One thing about our society is that we have not accepted celebrities with their whims and caprices. An actor is allowed to be eccentric. There is a thin line between the person you see on stage and the real actor. A lot of people do not understand that. I'm not perfect and I'm taking steps to deal with my imperfections" - Jim Iyke
Welldone, Jim!

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/11/jim-iyke-taking-anger-management.html

(1) (Reply)

Wyclef Jean Squandered Haitian Relief Funds / Souvenir Afrique Cd Magazine: / Rihanna Lands Reality Fashion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.