Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,706 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Jim Iyke Taking Anger Management Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Taking Anger Management Class (584 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Taking Anger Management Class by vowiski(m): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2011
James Ikechukwu Esomugha populary called Jim Iyke is reported to have registed with a anger management class. After series of scandals rocking the star actor and his general impression about his lifestyle which of the negative, Jim Iyke has decided to make amends on his character. Speaking celebrity blog, Jim Iyke was really sincere with his lifestyle and this was what he said:

“I will not disrespect you by lying about the fact that I do get into one or two brushes with people here and there. I will not give any excuse that I have never been that kind of person. I am taking a Anger Management Session now, it was advised not only by my fiancée, but also by my agent. It is a very interesting session for my well being. One thing about our society is that we have not accepted celebrities with their whims and caprices. An actor is allowed to be eccentric. There is a thin line between the person you see on stage and the real actor. A lot of people do not understand that. I’m not perfect and I’m taking steps to deal with my imperfections”

For the star Actor, things aren’t far form what people think about him, but things can change and perhaps this could just be the time. We will update you with his success if he can find one and certainly we do hope he can.

http://newsnaija.com/jim-iyke-taking-anger-management-class/421/

(1) (Reply)

Kim Outbids Jewellery Freaks With $65k / Conrad Murray Stripped Of Medical License / Rappers Berate Don Jazzy Over Magazine Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.